What Do You Consider The Most Important Issue?

28 Apr 2011 19:55 #1 by kresspin
Let everyone know what you think...

I went for the economy as most important.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

28 Apr 2011 20:05 #2 by LadyJazzer
So many good choices to choose from... It was hard... lol

28 Apr 2011 20:06 #3 by Rick
You forgot:
Sarah Palin's Down Syndrome (who's the real mother?)
Sarah Palin's Daughter
What Sarah Palin reads
Will Sarah Palin run for president

Those are just a few, I could list a thousand more moronic options for your idiotic poll.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

28 Apr 2011 20:06 #4 by Martin Ent Inc
Left out Whats for dinner.

28 Apr 2011 20:10 #5 by daisypusher
I picked other. The same bankers/government officials/university professors/CEOs that brought us the financial crisis are still in charge of the Fed, the government,the banks and related financial institutions.

28 Apr 2011 20:38 #6 by chickaree
It's the economy stupid. All the partisan bullsjit has to be laid aside until we fix this. The question is; are we mature enough to do this?

28 Apr 2011 21:07 #7 by navycpo7
The economy is what I chose, but the two wars plus Libya are also a big concern.

28 Apr 2011 21:09 #8 by jf1acai
The direction this country is headed, which includes to some degree most of the choices given.

Do we want to be a nation as envisioned by the signers of the Declaration of Independence, or just another that is primarily driven by personal greed? Do we really have the guts, as they did, to do what is necessary, rather than what we would like in a 'perfect' world?

I studied utopias many years ago in college - they didn't exist then, nor do they now.

We need to strive for a reasonable balance between utopian visions and current reality, always working toward making reality closer to utopia, while realizing that the two will never meet.

More directly, consider all approaches to the problems, and decide on which is the best, regardless of party, personal advantage, etc.

Yes, I know I'm dreaming, but you asked!

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

28 Apr 2011 23:08 #9 by Mayhem
The single most important issue facing America is how will it deal with the enemy within?

29 Apr 2011 06:13 #10 by HEARTLESS
Mayhem, whom or what do you see as the enemy within?
I chose the economy, but that actually favors someone like Trump who has an understanding of money making other than at the tax payers expense. See I didn't even say Odumbo, oh nutz I just did.

The silent majority will be silent no more.

Time to create page: 0.173 seconds