ATTENTION FOLLOWERS:

06 May 2011 13:34 #111 by TPP
Replied by TPP on topic ATTENTION FOLLOWERS:
NOPE!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

06 May 2011 14:39 #112 by Grady
Replied by Grady on topic ATTENTION FOLLOWERS:

Vice Lord wrote:
Amonst other things-I bank and buy my home and car insurance through USAA- BTW only officers and former officers in the military can utilize all the services I use at USAA

Another thing you know nothing about.
From USAA's website.

All products
Military VeteransDetails Showing.
Military veterans includes:

■Retired officers and enlisted personnel.
■Former officers and enlisted personnel who separated and were honorably discharged.

Link to USAAwebsite

One of the lowest forms of human life are those who for what ever reason didn’t serve in the military, yet pretend that they served. Usually you’ll find them to be claiming they were Officers, Special Forces, Seals, Snipers, Green Berets or something else way above their real station in life.

06 May 2011 14:44 #113 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic ATTENTION FOLLOWERS:
"and enlisted personnel who separated and were honorably discharged."

Thats a recent change...And many of us werren't happy about it BTW...I'm a quarter century member

06 May 2011 19:32 #114 by Local_Historian

Amonst other things-I bank and buy my home and car insurance through USAA- BTW only officers and former officers in the military can utilize all the services I use at USAA

Wow - yet another lie. I married into it, thanks to my ex father in law, and I can use EVERY service USAA offers.I know - I've asked. I've had home insurance through them, still have car insurance for everyone in the family through them, son started his bank account through them (I like a bank I can walk into - call me old fashioned) and we've had finanical planning through them. Had no reason to take a loan through them, but we did discuss it when we bought the second house.

What do you actually gain from lying like that?

06 May 2011 19:39 #115 by Sunshine Girl
Replied by Sunshine Girl on topic ATTENTION FOLLOWERS:
We have it too and I think I will call them next week to see what other services they can offer to us.

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

06 May 2011 19:41 #116 by Local_Historian
Good plan, SG. They really do offer a whole lot.

06 May 2011 19:45 #117 by Rockdoc
Replied by Rockdoc on topic ATTENTION FOLLOWERS:

Local_Historian wrote:

Wow - yet another lie. I married into it, thanks to my ex father in law, and I can use EVERY service USAA offers.I know - I've asked. I've had home insurance through them, still have car insurance for everyone in the family through them, son started his bank account through them (I like a bank I can walk into - call me old fashioned) and we've had finanical planning through them. Had no reason to take a loan through them, but we did discuss it when we bought the second house.

What do you actually gain from lying like that?

Oh no, not a lie, just another typical case of open mouth in total ignorance. It's his MO.

07 May 2011 15:33 #118 by Local_Historian
Point, RD.

08 May 2011 18:10 #119 by UNDER MODERATION

Grady wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

Another thing you know nothing about.
From USAA's website.

All products
Military VeteransDetails Showing.
Military veterans includes:

■Retired officers and enlisted personnel.
■Former officers and enlisted personnel who separated and were honorably discharged.

Link to USAAwebsite

One of the lowest forms of human life are those who for what ever reason didn’t serve in the military, yet pretend that they served. Usually you’ll find them to be claiming they were Officers, Special Forces, Seals, Snipers, Green Berets or something else way above their real station in life.

I was in the C.A.P 1973-75

08 May 2011 18:14 #120 by UNDER MODERATION
UPDATE GUYS: I talked to my real estate lawyer on the phone today and she said people cannot plageurize my posts and put them on thier blogs..A cut n paste of my postings is, and I quote: "clearly illegal."

So it looks like some papers are gonna be served along the corridor pretty soon.

Time to create page: 0.170 seconds