ATTENTION FOLLOWERS:

09 May 2011 10:20 #131 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic ATTENTION FOLLOWERS:

RenegadeCJ wrote:

Vice Lord wrote: UPDATE GUYS: I talked to my real estate lawyer on the phone today and she said people cannot plageurize my posts and put them on thier blogs..A cut n paste of my postings is, and I quote: "clearly illegal."

So it looks like some papers are gonna be served along the corridor pretty soon.

Excellent. I know there are a lot of spring puppies that could use some fresh papers!

Joke all you want now but when the indictments come down I think i'll be the only one laughing

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

09 May 2011 10:37 #132 by major bean
Replied by major bean on topic ATTENTION FOLLOWERS:

Vice Lord wrote:

RenegadeCJ wrote:

Vice Lord wrote: UPDATE GUYS: I talked to my real estate lawyer on the phone today and she said people cannot plageurize my posts and put them on thier blogs..A cut n paste of my postings is, and I quote: "clearly illegal."

So it looks like some papers are gonna be served along the corridor pretty soon.

Excellent. I know there are a lot of spring puppies that could use some fresh papers!

Joke all you want now but when the indictments come down I think i'll be the only one laughing

Real estate lawyer!? Haw, haw, haw, haw, rofllol :lol: Indictments!? Haw, haw, haw, haw, rofllol :lol:

Regards,
Major Bean

09 May 2011 11:27 #133 by TPP
Replied by TPP on topic ATTENTION FOLLOWERS:

major bean wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

RenegadeCJ wrote:

Real estate lawyer!? Haw, haw, haw, haw, rofllol :lol: Indictments!? Haw, haw, haw, haw, rofllol :lol:

Go for it B*tch, we don't live in a county run by union rules yet!
Besides NOBODY would want to "plageurize" your crap,,, I ask what of your post I would want to cut n paste, damned if I couldn't fine any thing you type I would want to attach my name to.

BTW, is that your real estate lawyer, in Hawaii, Chicago, Florida, Colorado, or Gringa in Mexico? Just wondering?

09 May 2011 11:47 - 09 May 2011 11:52 #134 by Local_Historian
Real Estate lawyer? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

Oh dear gods, this just made my day - thanks for the major laugh, VL!

Who wants to blog your crap, VL? Seriously now. Really. I think this is a pics or it didn't happen kind of deal - you're going to have to prove this up. BTW? quoting you in a forum is NOT a blog, and is NOT illegal - you signed the TOS when you signed up here.

Someone, anyone, let me know if you get served, cause I wanna go watch this fiasco.

Yes, Major Bean, you can have the consessions.

09 May 2011 11:51 #135 by Nobody that matters
This discussion almost makes me wish I had a blog.

Almost...

"Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

09 May 2011 11:53 #136 by Local_Historian
I have a blog - and none of his crap would ever go on it. I have much less stupid things to blog about, like posting pics of a rock. (just an example.)

Oh wait, now he'll claim it's HIS rock.

09 May 2011 11:59 #137 by Nobody that matters

Local_Historian wrote: I have a blog - and none of his crap would ever go on it. I have much less stupid things to blog about, like posting pics of a rock. (just an example.)

Oh wait, now he'll claim it's HIS rock.

It'd be just a tad hypocritical for him to complain about using his rock on your blog - 'specially if you made it into a brochure to identify local rocks you might see in your yard and sell said brochure in the hardware store.

"Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

09 May 2011 12:00 #138 by Local_Historian
Indeed.

09 May 2011 12:07 #139 by JMC
Replied by JMC on topic ATTENTION FOLLOWERS:
I contacted my cadre of attorneys and put them on retainer. Planning a counter suit. LOL

09 May 2011 12:12 #140 by RenegadeCJ
Replied by RenegadeCJ on topic ATTENTION FOLLOWERS:

Vice Lord wrote: Joke all you want now but when the indictments come down I think i'll be the only one laughing

Since indictments come from a grand jury....would this be a federal or state case? I just need to know who to watch out for!

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

Time to create page: 0.161 seconds