ATTENTION FOLLOWERS:

10 May 2011 14:19 #161 by Nmysys
Replied by Nmysys on topic ATTENTION FOLLOWERS:
VL has been certified, so he thinks that's a good thing.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 May 2011 16:20 #162 by Martin Ent Inc
Replied by Martin Ent Inc on topic ATTENTION FOLLOWERS:
I certified when I was only 19.

12 May 2011 00:12 #163 by Local_Historian
Maybe she's Real Estate board certified, but a lawyer is NOT a lawyer, any more than a doctor is a doctor. Each specializes- or would you trust a general practioner to work on your reproductive system, or do brain surgery on you?

If you would, then that says a lot about you.

I'd not trust a contract lawyer to represent in a criminal case - and that's just what a real estate lawyer is - dealing in contracts only.

12 May 2011 07:01 #164 by Martin Ent Inc
:yeahthat:

I have a Law Firm, they have different lawyers for different things that I need.
1 for copyright/trademark stuff.
1 for property
1 for litigation
etc.

12 May 2011 07:17 #165 by Rockdoc
Replied by Rockdoc on topic ATTENTION FOLLOWERS:

Martin Ent Inc wrote: :yeahthat:

I have a Law Firm, they have different lawyers for different things that I need.
1 for copyright/trademark stuff.
1 for property
1 for litigation
etc.

But given VL stance, his Real Estate Lawyer, (a lawyer being a lawyer) could also do divorce cases. Perhaps this is a situation where Vl is divorcing himself from reality?

12 May 2011 07:57 #166 by jf1acai
Replied by jf1acai on topic ATTENTION FOLLOWERS:
VL and reality have been divorced for a looong time!

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

12 May 2011 08:22 #167 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic ATTENTION FOLLOWERS:
Here's the deal guys...I happened to be talking to a real estate lawyer and wanted a second opinion so I ran the question by her and I was told what I had heard and believed all along- That another human being cannot cut n paste an opinion of mine, put it in thier blog without quoting me, or giving me credit in other ways. They cannot do that, and thats what has been occuring. And this is a big profitable site we are talking about..I have rights, and I will protect them. I will protect them like a mother bird protects her little baby chicks. I did not solely rely on the opinion of my real estate lawyer and she is not involved in the case. I'm paying someone else to work on it.

12 May 2011 08:28 #168 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic ATTENTION FOLLOWERS:

Local_Historian wrote: Maybe she's Real Estate board certified, but a lawyer is NOT a lawyer, any more than a doctor is a doctor. Each specializes- or would you trust a general practioner to work on your reproductive system, or do brain surgery on you?

If you would, then that says a lot about you.

I'd not trust a contract lawyer to represent in a criminal case - and that's just what a real estate lawyer is - dealing in contracts only.

My main lawyer is an "all-purpose" lawyer. He's my agent, he's handled all my criminal cases, and he's handling this case as well. He's the best lawyer in Denver, he has an office in one of the top buildings in town and is on one of the higher floors...Really nice- 2 secretaries and a great view of the city

12 May 2011 08:30 #169 by Rockdoc
Replied by Rockdoc on topic ATTENTION FOLLOWERS:

Vice Lord wrote: Here's the deal guys...I happened to be talking to a real estate lawyer and wanted a second opinion so I ran the question by her and I was told what I had heard and believed all along- That another human being cannot cut n paste an opinion of mine, put it in thier blog without quoting me, or giving me credit in other ways. They cannot do that, and thats what has been occuring. And this is a big profitable site we are talking about..I have rights, and I will protect them. I will protect them like a mother bird protects her little baby chicks. I did not solely rely on the opinion of my real estate lawyer and she is not involved in the case. I'm paying someone else to work on it.

You are partially starting to make sense. If you are talking about the activity here, you are still out to lunch. Firstly, this is NOT a blog and secondly (see above) you are given credit on a forum every time you are quoted.

Your story keeps changing every time someone calls you out an error. Perhaps it would be best if you posted on the basis of reality as opposed to imagination?

12 May 2011 08:46 #170 by Martin Ent Inc
An office does not make a lawyer. LOL

Time to create page: 0.164 seconds