Osama is dead because of Bush's wiretapping bill!

02 May 2011 19:34 #51 by kresspin
I'm still puzzled about why Outdoor wants to put 'USA' into Osama's name, converting it to Usama. That seems unpatriotic.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

02 May 2011 19:37 #52 by Martin Ent Inc

kresspin wrote: I'm still puzzled about why Outdoor wants to put 'USA' into Osama's name, converting it to Usama. That seems unpatriotic.

MSNBC and CNBC posted the name Usam has been killed, Yada Yada all night, so I guess there is more than 1 spelling.

And learn what a double tap is. :biggrin:

02 May 2011 20:01 #53 by kresspin
I know what a double tap is. It's not some secret macho thing.

Unfortunately, Osama bin Laden leaves behind an evil legacy in the United States: the Department of Homeland Security, the TSA, the PATRIOT Act, warrantless wiretaps, the 'state secrets' doctrine, and other violations of Americans' civil and economic rights.

02 May 2011 20:08 #54 by Martin Ent Inc
[youtube:3710wue7]
[/youtube:3710wue7]

02 May 2011 20:26 #55 by kresspin
Thanks for posting that. I thought we were talking about tap dancing. <sarcasm off>

02 May 2011 20:36 #56 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Osama is dead because of Bush's wiretapping bill!

kresspin wrote: I know what a double tap is. It's not some secret macho thing.

Unfortunately, Osama bin Laden leaves behind an evil legacy in the United States: the Department of Homeland Security, the TSA, the PATRIOT Act, warrantless wiretaps, the 'state secrets' doctrine, and other violations of Americans' civil and economic rights.

Yep-Our response to 911 greatly surpassed even Osama's his wildest, craziest dreams....It must have been very satisfieing for him

02 May 2011 21:28 #57 by kresspin
To tell you the truth, I was waiting for one of the conservatives to jump on that statement about the wiretaps. It wasn't my statement, it was that of Libertarian Party Chairman Mark Hinkle, which I received via email:

"I am glad to hear of the death of Osama bin Laden, who had no qualms about slaughtering American civilians.

"Unfortunately, bin Laden leaves behind an evil legacy in the United States: the Department of Homeland Security, the TSA, the PATRIOT Act, warrantless wiretaps, the 'state secrets' doctrine, and other violations of Americans' civil and economic rights.

"Just like Osama bin Laden, these programs must be terminated.

"President Obama must also end the wars in Afghanistan, Iraq, and Libya. It's time to stop being the world's policeman. It's time to bring all those troops home.

"Our government should also end its foreign aid programs, which create future terrorists by funding many dictators around the world."

I did a Google search and found it came from a press release posted at: http://www.lp.org/news/press-releases/l ... -laden-era

Time to create page: 0.155 seconds