GOP Slash Food Aid For Low-Income Women And Children

15 Jun 2011 17:14 #41 by HEARTLESS
poubelle, many have posted here before of the predictions from both sides of this implosion from dated articles, and all of Congress did nothing to stop it. Blame whomever makes you feel best, but Obama and his band of thugs are in power and doing nothing now.

The silent majority will be silent no more.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 Jun 2011 17:32 #42 by archer

outdoor338 wrote: How long do libs keep blaming bush? This is obama's watch now..or did libs forget that?

we have to blame Bush now, because back when he was president if we blamed him for anything we were called unAmerican, traitors, unpatriotic, and told we should leave the country if we didn't like it.

my how things change when you guys are on the other side.

15 Jun 2011 17:55 #43 by Blazer Bob

archer wrote: [
we have to blame Bush now, because back when he was president if we blamed him for anything we were called unAmerican, traitors, unpatriotic, and told we should leave the country if we didn't like it.

If, IF rofllol :lol:

15 Jun 2011 18:00 #44 by archer
Are you denying that liberals were vilified for daring to criticize Bush....did you sleep through all 8 years?

15 Jun 2011 18:07 #45 by Blazer Bob

archer wrote: Are you denying that liberals were vilified for daring to criticize Bush....did you sleep through all 8 years?

Are you denying that any reasonable interpretation of your statement is that you did not blame Bush for anything in 8 years due to your fear of being criticised? Thus my hysterical laughter.

"we have to blame Bush now, because back when he was president if we blamed him for anything we were called unAmerican, traitors, unpatriotic, and told we should leave the country if we didn't like it."

15 Jun 2011 18:18 #46 by archer
Ok...should have said when instead of if. Posting on the cell phone is a challange. Sorry
..my bad.

15 Jun 2011 19:30 #47 by poubelle

HEARTLESS wrote: poubelle, many have posted here before of the predictions from both sides of this implosion from dated articles, and all of Congress did nothing to stop it. Blame whomever makes you feel best, but Obama and his band of thugs are in power and doing nothing now.

I blame Obama for continuing with many of the failed policies of the past criminal administration. I blame Obama for trying to compromise every bloody bit of policy with fools who never admit any responsibility for faulty decisions and their horrible outcomes. I blame all of us for being so stupid and duped about what's really important in life.

There now, does that make you feel better? More righteous somehow?

15 Jun 2011 19:37 #48 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic GOP Slash Food Aid For Low-Income Women And Children

poubelle wrote:

HEARTLESS wrote: poubelle, many have posted here before of the predictions from both sides of this implosion from dated articles, and all of Congress did nothing to stop it. Blame whomever makes you feel best, but Obama and his band of thugs are in power and doing nothing now.

I blame Obama for continuing with many of the failed policies of the past criminal administration. I blame Obama for trying to compromise every bloody bit of policy with fools who never admit any responsibility for faulty decisions and their horrible outcomes. I blame all of us for being so stupid and duped about what's really important in life.

There now, does that make you feel better? More righteous somehow?

Well said Poo. Obama's has been a terrible disappointment.

15 Jun 2011 19:40 #49 by LOL
I know, I am disappointed too. If he had spent only another $10Trillion, we could all stay home and not work and live the good life.

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

15 Jun 2011 20:51 #50 by HEARTLESS
And yet the Left will vote for Odumbo again. Amazing and truly sad.

The silent majority will be silent no more.

Time to create page: 0.173 seconds