TeaBagger Joe Walsh Sued:More Than $100,000 In Child Support

28 Jul 2011 11:17 #11 by AspenValley
I wouldn't classify it as "big news", but it certainly isn't just fluff that a politician running on "fiscal responsibility" doesn't practice it in his personal life. It's worth knowing about the guy, in my opinion.

I do get tired of outrages of the day that ARE trivial or totally overblown, like hysterical hype about Michelle Obama trying to "force" people to feed health food to their kids.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

28 Jul 2011 11:24 #12 by archer
I can see the point of the original post.....but BearMtnHIB's post is the real outrage......lets make the wife at fault, and call her names too.....that will show those people that want to criticize a tea partier....... I guess this kind of thinking is typical of the conservatives here since not a single one of them commented on this post.

BearMtnHIB wrote: So what.

X-wifes are nasty- you expect me to care about some squabble between a politician and his x-battleaxe?

Must be a slow news day.

28 Jul 2011 11:28 #13 by Rockdoc

AspenValley wrote: I wouldn't classify it as "big news", but it certainly isn't just fluff that a politician running on "fiscal responsibility" doesn't practice it in his personal life. It's worth knowing about the guy, in my opinion.

I do get tired of outrages of the day that ARE trivial or totally overblown, like hysterical hype about Michelle Obama trying to "force" people to feed health food to their kids.

It is a suit brought by an ex. Do you or the author of the article have all the facts regarding to that court filing? I doubt it. Unless you have all the facts, how can you accurately access whether he is fiscally responsible?

28 Jul 2011 11:29 #14 by LadyJazzer
Funny how there is NEVER a demand for "all the facts" before ANY outrage-of-the-day post is thrown out about a liberal...

...Which is my point...

pot / kettle / black

28 Jul 2011 11:30 #15 by AspenValley

Rockdoc Franz wrote:

AspenValley wrote: I wouldn't classify it as "big news", but it certainly isn't just fluff that a politician running on "fiscal responsibility" doesn't practice it in his personal life. It's worth knowing about the guy, in my opinion.

It is a suit brought by an ex. Do you or the author of the article have all the facts regarding to that court filing? I doubt it. Unless you have all the facts, how can you accurately access whether he is fiscally responsible?

I can't, but at least now I am aware that there is some doubt about it. I am sure that if her claim is true we will hear more about the story, though.

28 Jul 2011 11:43 #16 by The Viking
And what is with the title of this thread? What is a TeaBagger? Why is Joe Walsh one? It is a total lie. It doesn't fit Joe Walsh so can I call you a Teabagger? Can I make up a title saying TeaBagger LJ comes up with another non-story? Why do you put names in titles that have nothing to do with the people in the story?

Can you please give the definition of a 'Teabagger'?

28 Jul 2011 11:57 #17 by Rockdoc

AspenValley wrote:

Rockdoc Franz wrote:

I can't, but at least now I am aware that there is some doubt about it. I am sure that if her claim is true we will hear more about the story, though.

And that certainly is a valid point.

28 Jul 2011 11:58 #18 by archer

The Viking wrote: And what is with the title of this thread? What is a TeaBagger? Why is Joe Walsh one? It is a total lie. It doesn't fit Joe Walsh so can I call you a Teabagger? Can I make up a title saying TeaBagger LJ comes up with another non-story? Why do you put names in titles that have nothing to do with the people in the story?

Can you please give the definition of a 'Teabagger'?

Oh come on Viking....wer have all seen the pictures of tea party members wearing hats with tea bags hanging from them.....if they don't want to be called tea baggers why do they do that?

28 Jul 2011 12:05 #19 by AspenValley

The Viking wrote: Can you please give the definition of a 'Teabagger'?

I don't use the term, but here's a definition for you since you insist.

In this context, a "Teabagger" is a member of the Tea Party movement, a movement that used to find it just hilarious to call themselves "Teabaggers" and hang tea bags from their hats, mail them to government officials in "protest", and so on, until one day someone pointed out that "teabagger" also had a different meaning, one they didn't find quite so hilarious. And who now, when called by that term, the very one they had delighted in calling themselves, try to deny they ever did and even go all righteously indignant over it when someone reminds them that they joke was on them.

28 Jul 2011 12:27 #20 by PrintSmith
So typical of regressives, take an accusation to be the equivalent of a guilty verdict if it can be used as an excuse to create intrigue and demagoguery and forward the politics of personal destruction. Tell me LJ, where is the court decision which proclaims his ex-wife's claims are accurate and true?

Time to create page: 0.158 seconds