TeaBagger Joe Walsh Sued:More Than $100,000 In Child Support

30 Jul 2011 09:42 #61 by LadyJazzer

Joe Walsh and the virtues of fiscal responsibility

Rep. Joe Walsh (R-Ill.), an ignominious right-wing freshman, loves to talk about the importance of fiscal responsibility and meeting one’s financial obligations. He’s equally fond of incorporating his own family into his talking points, saying things like, “I won’t place one more dollar of debt upon the backs of my kids and grandkids unless we structurally reform the way this town spends money!”

This caused some trouble, however, when Walsh loaned his 2010 campaign $35,000 of his own money, and took two foreign vacations with his girlfriend, which suggested he wasn’t quite as broke as he’d led his children and ex-wife to believe.

Walsh’s attorney conceded that the congressman owes unpaid child support, but added Walsh has “had no more problems with child support than any other average guy.”

I have no idea what this means. The “average guy” talks about looking out for his children’s financial well being while simultaneously refusing to pay child support?

On CNN this morning, Walsh acknowledged his “financial troubles” and argued, “This is where real America is.”

Real America is made up of deadbeat dads? I shudder to think of what happens in Fake America.

http://www.washingtonmonthly.com/politi ... 31153.php#

Wow... Two foreign vacations with the girlfriend; loaning his own campaign $35,000....while claiming that he was "out of work and between jobs"? Vacations, okay... Taking care of your kids, ...not so much.

BearMtnHIB wrote: So what.

X-wifes are nasty- you expect me to care about some squabble between a politician and his x-battleaxe?

Not if he's a Republican... Then he obviously gets a pass with you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

30 Jul 2011 12:37 #62 by JMC
It's easy! His family has spending problem, not a revenue problem. Life is so simple.

30 Jul 2011 14:13 #63 by LadyJazzer
Damn... I should have thought of that... The wife and kids will just have to learn to spend less...

Easy when you know how...

30 Jul 2011 18:33 #64 by AspenValley

LadyJazzer wrote: Damn... I should have thought of that... The wife and kids will just have to learn to spend less...

And don't you know....the less you "tax" the "producer" the MORE revenue the wife and kids will get.

Er, or something like that..... :Whistle

31 Jul 2011 08:03 #65 by LadyJazzer
Think of all the jobs he's "creating" in Europe on those vacations with his new sweetie, doin' the wild-thing...!

Time to create page: 0.131 seconds