TeaBagger Joe Walsh Sued:More Than $100,000 In Child Support

28 Jul 2011 13:41 #31 by HEARTLESS
Terms for the Left, bumvent, asshat, douchenozzle, this could go on for days.

The silent majority will be silent no more.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

28 Jul 2011 13:47 #32 by The Viking

archer wrote:

PrintSmith wrote:

CriticalBill wrote: We really need to come up with some sexually derogatory term for Democrats since they have no problem using "teabagger" at every opportunity. Pretty juvenile, I thought being a "progressive" was about moving beyond name calling...I guess not.

Nah, let the bigotry of the left stand alone CB.

Only conservatives would complain about people using a term they used to describe themselves.......I thought being a conservative was all about taking responsibility for your own actions....I guess not.

People from the Tea Party did NOT come up with that saying. It was from left wing media and anyone with any clue knows that. Whoever said it is a name we like to call ourselves is totally lying. It's like you saying you like to be called a Marxist. You like that right?

28 Jul 2011 13:49 #33 by The Viking

HEARTLESS wrote: Terms for the Left, bumvent, asshat, douchenozzle, this could go on for days.

rofllol Sorry but douchenozzle made me laugh!

28 Jul 2011 13:50 #34 by daisypusher
Be careful with all this denying - the left may compare you to Holocaust deniers and then deny they did so.

28 Jul 2011 13:53 #35 by The Viking

archer wrote:

PrintSmith wrote:

archer wrote:

PrintSmith wrote:

CriticalBill wrote: We really need to come up with some sexually derogatory term for Democrats since they have no problem using "teabagger" at every opportunity. Pretty juvenile, I thought being a "progressive" was about moving beyond name calling...I guess not.

Nah, let the bigotry of the left stand alone CB.

Only conservatives would complain about people using a term they used to describe themselves.......I thought being a conservative was all about taking responsibility for your own actions....I guess not.

You won't hear a TEA Party member describing themselves as "teabaggers", never have. That is a derogatory term coined by the bigots on the left in response to TEA Party members adorning their hats with tea bags in a not so subtle reference to a specific sex act.

A simple google search gives many, many instances of the term originating with the tea party itself, I think there are 1 or 2 right wing blogs that say no it didn't. But the pictures of tea party members with tea bags hanging from their hats trump it all. Sorry PS......twist and spin all you want.....the image is there.

Are you REALLY THAT CLUELESS? The tea bag in in reference to the original Tea Party in Boston in 1773. A revolt against the government and taxes. Hello!! McFly!!! Do you even KNOW the pejorative and more obscene meanings of 'teabagger'? No one I know in the tea Party calls themself that! You really gotta stop living by MSM.

28 Jul 2011 13:54 #36 by The Viking

daisypusher wrote: Be careful with all this denying - the left may compare you to Holocaust deniers and then deny they did so.

Good Point

28 Jul 2011 13:54 #37 by HEARTLESS
Listen to Randy Newman's song "The world isn't fair" I think it will be Obama's 2012 campaign song too.

The silent majority will be silent no more.

28 Jul 2011 13:56 #38 by AspenValley

The Viking wrote: People from the Tea Party did NOT come up with that saying. It was from left wing media and anyone with any clue knows that. Whoever said it is a name we like to call ourselves is totally lying.

So do you think the people carrying these signs knew the "other meaning" of the term or not?

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3640/3313864503_16bcc382fa.jpg?v=0

28 Jul 2011 14:01 #39 by The Viking

AspenValley wrote:

The Viking wrote: People from the Tea Party did NOT come up with that saying. It was from left wing media and anyone with any clue knows that. Whoever said it is a name we like to call ourselves is totally lying.

So do you think the people carrying these signs knew the "other meaning" of the term or not?

Nope. Clueless parents.....

They will be made fun of in school for that one for years to come.

28 Jul 2011 14:03 #40 by Rick

AspenValley wrote:

Yes, they knew the meaning, and it was a response to the lefts consistent use of it towards them. I believe the term was first use by that ignorant Janeane Garafalo when she also said they were only protesting because Obama was black. Glad that moron is on your side.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.152 seconds