OBAMA ORDERS TROOPS OUT OF IRAQ BY END OF THE YEAR

22 Oct 2011 08:50 #31 by Arlen
The end of this war is WAY overdue. Obama has wasted 3 years before taking action.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

22 Oct 2011 13:17 #32 by Wayne Harrison
Hahahahahahahahahaha. He's pulling out on the timetable Bush set.

And if he'd done it sooner you'd be arguing he pulled out too quickly.

22 Oct 2011 13:41 #33 by Arlen
Too bad that Obama cannot think for himself and pulled the plug three years ago. Sounds as if Obama is a follower, not a leader.

22 Oct 2011 13:46 #34 by archer

Arlen wrote: Too bad that Obama cannot think for himself and pulled the plug three years ago. Sounds as if Obama is a follower, not a leader.

Sounds like Obama actually cared about the troops and the Iraqis and chose to end the war there responsibly.

22 Oct 2011 13:54 #35 by Arlen

archer wrote:

Arlen wrote: Too bad that Obama cannot think for himself and pulled the plug three years ago. Sounds as if Obama is a follower, not a leader.

Sounds like Obama actually cared about the troops and the Iraqis and chose to end the war there responsibly.

Three years tardy. That is a VERY long time. That does not demonstrate care or concern.

22 Oct 2011 13:56 #36 by archer

Arlen wrote:

archer wrote:

Three years tardy. That is a VERY long time. That does not demonstrate care or concern.

:rofl

Who knew you were a military expert.

22 Oct 2011 14:01 #37 by Arlen

archer wrote:

Arlen wrote:

archer wrote:

And........you are?

22 Oct 2011 14:18 #38 by archer

Arlen wrote:

archer wrote:

Arlen wrote:

archer wrote:

And........you are?

nope, that's why I am not criticizing the president for waiting 3 years to bring the troops home, even though I would have liked them out as soon as he took office, but then I never wanted them there in the first place.

22 Oct 2011 18:07 #39 by Residenttroll returns
Why is this news again? He said it in 2009. Didnt the media believe him the first time?

22 Oct 2011 18:09 #40 by Arlen

archer wrote:

Arlen wrote:

archer wrote:

Arlen wrote:

archer wrote:

And........you are?

nope, that's why I am not criticizing the president for waiting 3 years to bring the troops home, even though I would have liked them out as soon as he took office, but then I never wanted them there in the first place.

It is hard for your to say anything with something in your mouth.

Time to create page: 0.153 seconds