Arizona sheriff Joe Arpaio to edorse and campaign with Perry

27 Nov 2011 08:16 #1 by The Viking
This is more proof that people who know Rick Perry, KNOW that he will be the strongest at stopping illegal immigration. Sheriff Apario, (a Tea Party hero) is one of the strongest against illegals in the nation and he endorses Rick Perry and is going to campaign with him. So I guess the people who keep saying Perry is too soft on illegals and won't vote for him for that reason really must not know what they are talking about.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/11 ... urces-say/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

27 Nov 2011 08:39 #2 by The Dude
You really really need to seek help for your man crush! look at the polls man.... perry dosnt have a chance in hell of winning the nomination! You are very predictable. i saw this story this morning and knew you would post it on here with in the hour!! I think Sheriff Apario has a better chance of becoming President than Perry

27 Nov 2011 08:48 #3 by The Viking

The Dude wrote: You really really need to seek help for your man crush! look at the polls man.... perry dosnt have a chance in hell of winning the nomination! You are very predictable. i saw this story this morning and knew you would post it on here with in the hour!! I think Sheriff Apario has a better chance of becoming President than Perry

Just because I support someone does not mean anything about a man crush. You have a serious obsession with the words 'man crush'. Your obvious closet homosexuality comes out everytime you keep repeating that. I don't look at Presidential candidates like that. But it's OK, I don't judge you at all.

27 Nov 2011 08:50 #4 by The Viking
And again, I will also support Newt if he doesn't drop in the polls. But for Republicans that is a serious compromise to our conservative standards and values and a real step down towards settling for a Moderate.

27 Nov 2011 08:53 #5 by The Dude
My wife would disagree with your observation.. That is alright I dont expect you to see what really is anyway. Your Perry lust seems to distort your vision of what is real and what isnt.

27 Nov 2011 08:57 - 27 Nov 2011 09:00 #6 by The Viking

The Dude wrote: You really really need to seek help for your man crush! look at the polls man.... perry dosnt have a chance in hell of winning the nomination! You are very predictable. i saw this story this morning and knew you would post it on here with in the hour!! I think Sheriff Apario has a better chance of becoming President than Perry

Just like all those who said Cain was IT about a month ago and now there is a poll with him at 4% in NH and 6% in Iowa. And everyone said Newt was done at 3% a couple months ago. Things turn quickly.

27 Nov 2011 08:59 #7 by Pony Soldier
Maybe, but it is very difficult to regain momentum once it is lost. I think Perry's been tested a found wanting. Romney has remained a front runner throughout all of the peaks and valleys of the other candidates. He will be the nominee.

27 Nov 2011 09:03 #8 by The Viking

towermonkey wrote: Maybe, but it is very difficult to regain momentum once it is lost. I think Perry's been tested a found wanting. Romney has remained a front runner throughout all of the peaks and valleys of the other candidates. He will be the nominee.

Not sure. Newt just got a huge endorsement in NH. And that could gain him big points and money.

27 Nov 2011 16:54 #9 by Soulshiner
If I were Perry, I'd run as far as I could from the sheriff and his endorsement. There is a lot of baggage that comes with that guy and it isn't the good kind...

When you plant ice you're going to harvest wind. - Robert Hunter

27 Nov 2011 18:50 #10 by navycpo7

Soulshiner wrote: If I were Perry, I'd run as far as I could from the sheriff and his endorsement. There is a lot of baggage that comes with that guy and it isn't the good kind...

:yeahthat:

Hell Perry can not even talk straight, gets confused easily. Best thing he can do is go back to Texas. he is hurting the cause not helping

Time to create page: 0.164 seconds