Arizona sheriff Joe Arpaio to edorse and campaign with Perry

28 Nov 2011 09:59 #11 by Progressive_Voice

The Viking wrote:

The Dude wrote: You really really need to seek help for your man crush! look at the polls man.... perry dosnt have a chance in hell of winning the nomination! You are very predictable. i saw this story this morning and knew you would post it on here with in the hour!! I think Sheriff Apario has a better chance of becoming President than Perry

Just like all those who said Cain was IT about a month ago and now there is a poll with him at 4% in NH and 6% in Iowa. And everyone said Newt was done at 3% a couple months ago. Things turn quickly.

You do seem to have the hots for Perry, no denying that. rofllol

As far as Cain, it just goes to show that the liberal dominated mass media in league with David Axelrod can throw out a load of pure crap about any Republican candidate and bring him/her down. Who ever rises to the top will be hit hard. They are saving their trashing of Romney for the big show.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

28 Nov 2011 10:03 #12 by Progressive_Voice

navycpo7 wrote:

Soulshiner wrote: If I were Perry, I'd run as far as I could from the sheriff and his endorsement. There is a lot of baggage that comes with that guy and it isn't the good kind...

:yeahthat:

Hell Perry can not even talk straight, gets confused easily. Best thing he can do is go back to Texas. he is hurting the cause not helping

He's 61, same as me. If you are 60 or over an occasional brain fart can be excused.

28 Nov 2011 11:09 #13 by LadyJazzer
There's a difference between "occasional" and "continuous."

28 Nov 2011 11:21 #14 by AspenValley

Soulshiner wrote: If I were Perry, I'd run as far as I could from the sheriff and his endorsement. There is a lot of baggage that comes with that guy and it isn't the good kind...

No kidding. It's kind of like Ghengis Khan getting all excited about being endorsed by Pol Pot.

28 Nov 2011 11:24 #15 by Progressive_Voice

LadyJazzer wrote: There's a difference between "occasional" and "continuous."

You are spot on. Perry, Cain, Bachmann and crew are occasional. Barack without his prompter is the definition of continuous.

28 Nov 2011 16:31 #16 by LadyJazzer
Since the subject of the thread was Perry, thank you for your irrelevant comment.

29 Nov 2011 13:13 #17 by Rick

LadyJazzer wrote: Since the subject of the thread was Perry, thank you for your irrelevant comment.

Spoken by the queen of irrelevant comments..... rofllol

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

29 Nov 2011 13:20 #18 by FredHayek

I agree. While I originally liked the guy, I bet he would campaign with anyone who gave him attention and possibly money.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

29 Nov 2011 13:24 #19 by The Viking

LadyJazzer wrote: Since the subject of the thread was Perry, thank you for your irrelevant comment.

You threw out another baseless comment and got called on it. Deal with it!

29 Nov 2011 13:25 #20 by The Viking

Progressive_Voice wrote:

LadyJazzer wrote: There's a difference between "occasional" and "continuous."

You are spot on. Perry, Cain, Bachmann and crew are occasional. Barack without his prompter is the definition of continuous.

:yeahthat: :thumbsup:

Time to create page: 0.163 seconds