Arizona sheriff Joe Arpaio to edorse and campaign with Perry

30 Nov 2011 16:47 #41 by Kate
Perry said this yesterday....

"Those of you that will be 21 by Nov. 12th, I ask for your support and your vote," Perry said to a crowd that included college students."

The minimum voting age in the United States is 18

And it was unclear which November date Perry was referring to. The general election is set for Nov. 6, 2012, and New Hampshire’s first-in-the-nation primary is on Jan. 10.

http://www.latimes.com/news/politics/la ... ?track=rss

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

30 Nov 2011 16:53 #42 by The Viking

Kate wrote: Perry said this yesterday....

"Those of you that will be 21 by Nov. 12th, I ask for your support and your vote," Perry said to a crowd that included college students."

And it was unclear which November date Perry was referring to. The general election is set for Nov. 6, 2012, and New Hampshire’s first-in-the-nation primary is on Jan. 10.

Old news. It was talked about today and a non issue again for those who really want to talk about the economy and jobs and foreign policy. I have forgotten friends names who I have known for years and had to ask. I have forgotten birthdays of family members. We all do it. Until this was brought up, I had no idea when the General election date was and I live for politics. I can tell you the primary dates but didn't even look at the General election date yet. Knew it was in early Nov as usual but who cares what date it is. And the age is just a wrong number just like Obama's 57 states. Still wish people would look at the real records and issues. But American voters have become so superficially ignorant and uneducated so they go with whoever doesn't spell potato wrong.

30 Nov 2011 16:58 #43 by Reverend Revelant

LadyJazzer wrote:

Martin Ent Inc wrote: There is still a Turd floating in the bowl.

Yeah, but Boehner and McConnell can't last forever.

How did you become such a keen expert on sh*t?

Waiting for Armageddon since 33 AD

30 Nov 2011 17:02 #44 by Kate

The Viking wrote:

Old news. It was talked about today and a non issue again for those who really want to talk about the economy and jobs and foreign policy. I have forgotten friends names who I have known for years and had to ask. I have forgotten birthdays of family members. We all do it. Until this was brought up, I had no idea when the General election date was and I live for politics. I can tell you the primary dates but didn't even look at the General election date yet. Knew it was in early Nov as usual but who cares what date it is. And the age is just a wrong number just like Obama's 57 states. Still wish people would look at the real records and issues. But American voters have become so superficially ignorant and uneducated so they go with whoever doesn't spell potato wrong.

I like the way you rationalize.

30 Nov 2011 17:10 #45 by LadyJazzer
Like Perry's 21-year old voting age.
Like Palin's "North Korean Allies"
Like Bachmann's "Founding Fathers working to stamp out slavery"
Like ... Yeah, whatever... :lol:

30 Nov 2011 17:11 #46 by Reverend Revelant

The Viking wrote:

You mean like the non-issues you brought up in this thread... "Let's see, Obama got elected and he thinks there is 57 states", "He thinks Hawaii is in Asia. "When I meet with world leaders, what's striking -- whether it's in Europe or here in Asia...", "-mistakenly referring to Hawaii as Asia while holding a press conference outside Honolulu, Nov. 16, 2011", "He thinks we have 'corpse' men in the military.", "He saw dead people on Memorial Day.", "He thinks 10,000 equals 12.... "In case you missed it, this week, there was a tragedy in Kansas. Ten thousand people died -- an entire town destroyed." --on a Kansas tornado that killed 12 people"

I thought you really wanted to talk about the economy and jobs and foreign policy. Are you a total idiot that you don't even remember pulling the same logical fallacy remarks just two pages ago? Do you work this hard at being stupid?

30 Nov 2011 17:17 #47 by The Viking

The Liberals GOP Twin wrote:

The Viking wrote:

You mean like the non-issues you brought up in this thread... "Let's see, Obama got elected and he thinks there is 57 states", "He thinks Hawaii is in Asia. "When I meet with world leaders, what's striking -- whether it's in Europe or here in Asia...", "-mistakenly referring to Hawaii as Asia while holding a press conference outside Honolulu, Nov. 16, 2011", "He thinks we have 'corpse' men in the military.", "He saw dead people on Memorial Day.", "He thinks 10,000 equals 12.... "In case you missed it, this week, there was a tragedy in Kansas. Ten thousand people died -- an entire town destroyed." --on a Kansas tornado that killed 12 people"

I thought you really wanted to talk about the economy and jobs and foreign policy. Are you a total idiot that you don't even remember pulling the same logical fallacy remarks just two pages ago? Do you work this hard at being stupid?

Taking out of context again are we? I was responding to someone pointing out Perrys gaffes again so I pointed out Obama's and how they all make them but that is not the issue. Everyone likes to just keep talking about messed up words and minor things forgotten becuase they know if they bring up the records, Perry blows them all away.

Oh and classy post..... :bash

30 Nov 2011 17:26 #48 by Reverend Revelant

The Viking wrote:

The Liberals GOP Twin wrote:

The Viking wrote:

Taking out of context again are we? I was responding to someone pointing out Perrys gaffes again so I pointed out Obama's and how they all make them but that is not the issue. Everyone likes to just keep talking about messed up words and minor things forgotten becuase they know if they bring up the records, Perry blows them all away.

Oh and classy post..... :bash

Blows them away? I guess he does... because they haven't been around to vote for him in polls. Maybe he should stop blowing them away and gather them together and hope for a little support... because EVERY major poll shows him at almost last in the pack. From your reasoning, most conservative Americans must be stupid not to realize that he should be the candidate of the hour.

And thanks for the compliment.

30 Nov 2011 22:29 #49 by ScienceChic

The Liberals GOP Twin wrote: Do you work this hard at being stupid?

:dislike: Can we please stick with debating the issues and not be calling names or belittling people? Go start a thread in the Ring if you feel the need to insult someone, or jump on one already there.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

01 Dec 2011 07:42 #50 by Reverend Revelant

Science Chic wrote:

The Liberals GOP Twin wrote: Do you work this hard at being stupid?

:dislike: Can we please stick with debating the issues and not be calling names or belittling people? Go start a thread in the Ring if you feel the need to insult someone, or jump on one already there.

Sorry.

Time to create page: 0.156 seconds