The cat is going outside tonight

06 Dec 2011 06:01 #11 by Reverend Revelant
I'm sorry... I have to defer to Vice Lord. He's much better at inciting people with phony stories and narcissistic rants. I would never let a cat out in this weather.

Waiting for Armageddon since 33 AD

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

06 Dec 2011 07:18 #12 by FredHayek
Since it was so cold the other night, the Wife let the dogs sleep in bed with us instead of their basement kennels. Dogs slept in between us snoring while we were perched on the sides of the bed trying to avoid falling out. The Wife was much more heartless the next night and put them back in their kennels.

Cat? Maybe the floor is drafty, put a cat bed on a table?

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

06 Dec 2011 08:03 #13 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic The cat is going outside tonight
You didn't really put your cat out in the cold. Kitties love to be warm. And they always go to the people that hate them the most. Start loving him and he will find someone else to bother.

06 Dec 2011 08:36 #14 by FredHayek

CinnamonGirl wrote: You didn't really put your cat out in the cold. Kitties love to be warm. And they always go to the people that hate them the most. Start loving him and he will find someone else to bother.

:thumbsup: Good point. Occasionally the dogs will be desperate for attention so I pick up these 70 and 90 pound canines and turn them into lap dogs on their back. Hugging and cuddling and rubbing their tummy. Then they are good to go for the rest of the evening.

06 Dec 2011 08:42 #15 by Reverend Revelant

CinnamonGirl wrote: You didn't really put your cat out in the cold. Kitties love to be warm. And they always go to the people that hate them the most. Start loving him and he will find someone else to bother.

Did you even bother to read the complete thread? No... of course not... or else you wouldn't be making such stupid statements. I said up thread that this was a joke... in the style of Vice Lord... god, can you be so dumb?

Waiting for Armageddon since 33 AD

06 Dec 2011 08:57 #16 by FredHayek
We used to "have" a feral cat who was really scared of humans. But on cold nights, she would jump up on the windowsill and we would let her in. My dad would let her out in the morning before the kids woke up.

06 Dec 2011 09:19 #17 by CinnamonGirl

The Liberals GOP Twin wrote:

Did you even bother to read the complete thread? No... of course not... or else you wouldn't be making such stupid statements. I said up thread that this was a joke... in the style of Vice Lord... god, can you be so dumb?

Bite me, I was joking too.

06 Dec 2011 09:20 #18 by CinnamonGirl

FredHayek wrote: We used to "have" a feral cat who was really scared of humans. But on cold nights, she would jump up on the windowsill and we would let her in. My dad would let her out in the morning before the kids woke up.

Dads are always the ones who pretend they don't like cats then they hide it when they do something nice.

06 Dec 2011 09:29 #19 by znovkovic
boy i really need to back off from making sexual and condescending remarks for men and cats .... out of respect of course !

06 Dec 2011 09:30 - 06 Dec 2011 09:36 #20 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic The cat is going outside tonight

The Liberals GOP Twin wrote: I can't stand this any longer. This cat insists on sitting on my easy chair in the living room, which is the only place we have any sort of heat. We use a pellet stove insert in the fireplace... it keeps about half the upstair toasty and a large electric blanket takes care of warmth in the bedroom. But this damn cat won't get off the chair. I put him on the floor, he has every opportunity to sit somewhere else, hell, even curl up with in roasting distance from the pellet stove, we could have cat burger. But no, I'll put him on the floor and then I sit down, and he jumps right up on my lap, which is very uncomfortable, I can't stand the cat on my lap and all the cat hair and smell. And it's no better in the bedroom. As soon as we hit the bed, turn on the electric blanket, he's camping between my legs. I can't move, it's like having 6 pounds of hamburger meet sitting between your legs.

I'm done with this. I'm putting him out tonight. I don't give a poop how cold it is. It's just a freaking animal who doesn't deserve to be making my life miserable. Out you go pussy.

I know a guy who breeds wolfs..I think it's the stupdiest thing in the world, but he likes them for whatever reason and thats his business...But once and awhile one of his big alpha male wolfs will try to dominate him and he has to hurt it..He has to display his dominance or it will.. Understandable, but YOU ARE BEING DOMINATED BY A HOUSE CAT! You may have just as well posted, "hey everybody, i'm the biggest old queer on earth!"...I swear to god, if you had a hamster, a turtle and a goldfish I bet one of them would dominate you...Ok to the second point of your corny post..

You can't heat your F-ing house? What, are we living in Charles Dickins book now where people can't afford heat or meat? I'm mean c'mon..Was heat ever an issue in America when we were growing up? No it wasn't, niether was huge phone bills, and TV was free- I just paid a $453 DirectV bill!

Can you right wing retards see that OUR standard of living is plummeting while corporate Americas profits are exploding? Our slice of the pie has shrunk since Reagan and it not by accident..And if quality of life and standard of living is not your issue, then somethings seriously wrong with you..If life to you is all about suffering for corporate intersts, then something is seriously wrong with you..

Please wake the F up people before we are all living like The GOP queen here

Time to create page: 0.150 seconds