The cat is going outside tonight

06 Dec 2011 10:30 #31 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic The cat is going outside tonight
Where did the big gay snuggely wearin cat lover go?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

06 Dec 2011 10:34 #32 by Reverend Revelant

Wily Fox aka Angela wrote:
or sittin' is his personal grass

Yuck... are you letting him sh*t in your pot plant?

Waiting for Armageddon since 33 AD

06 Dec 2011 10:39 #33 by FredHayek

Vice Lord wrote:

FredHayek wrote: We used to "have" a feral cat who was really scared of humans. But on cold nights, she would jump up on the windowsill and we would let her in. My dad would let her out in the morning before the kids woke up.

We had one for years and I NEVER let in in. Never....It was a big male, very affectionate. We had him for 10 years and he must have made 50 babies in that time..Many times people would tell us about our cat getting their cat,, and he was unique looking so we'd see his offspring all over Upper and Lower Burland for years..Every year a new litter somewhere near..It was obvious. Anyway, cats love me, but I don't care for them..One day I saw worms in the cat sh** outside, that was it so I boxed him up and drove him down 285 and past the Shawnee and halfway up Kenosha pass and released him there..He was freaking out in the box so when I opened it he bolted right into the woods...Soon, at home, everyone was wondering "where Otis was", I even think they went out lookin for him that first week, anyway most of the May and June went by and then one morning I hear "Otis is back"..Whaaat? There he was at the door, and he actually looked good, no worse for the wear. I had to give him a little respect for that Milo and Otis type journey so I let the guy stay..He eventually lost a step and something got him, A coyote or mountial lion because we found his skull and bones on the back thick forested part of our acereage a year or so after he dissapeared....

Anyway, the point of the post was years later I saw pictures of the cat on our bed. I musta been at work and they'ed let him in..Sleeping on my side of the bed! Steam was comin outta my ears when I saw those pictures..I always wondered why on cold days Otis would sit in front of the window and beg to come in, if he had never been in before? They did the cat a big diservice by letting it in like that.

:lol: We had a new big old grey feral cat a couple years ago at our place near Kenosha. He stayed for a couple years cleaning out the rabbit, pack rat, and chipmunk population but moved on eventually. Was he yours?

Not feeding the feral cat? You sound like one of those evil Republicans who want to abandon the poor.
Wheras I would bring up food for ours and donate to the humane society.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

06 Dec 2011 10:45 #34 by UNDER MODERATION

FredHayek wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

FredHayek wrote: We used to "have" a feral cat who was really scared of humans. But on cold nights, she would jump up on the windowsill and we would let her in. My dad would let her out in the morning before the kids woke up.

We had one for years and I NEVER let in in. Never....It was a big male, very affectionate. We had him for 10 years and he must have made 50 babies in that time..Many times people would tell us about our cat getting their cat,, and he was unique looking so we'd see his offspring all over Upper and Lower Burland for years..Every year a new litter somewhere near..It was obvious. Anyway, cats love me, but I don't care for them..One day I saw worms in the cat sh** outside, that was it so I boxed him up and drove him down 285 and past the Shawnee and halfway up Kenosha pass and released him there..He was freaking out in the box so when I opened it he bolted right into the woods...Soon, at home, everyone was wondering "where Otis was", I even think they went out lookin for him that first week, anyway most of the May and June went by and then one morning I hear "Otis is back"..Whaaat? There he was at the door, and he actually looked good, no worse for the wear. I had to give him a little respect for that Milo and Otis type journey so I let the guy stay..He eventually lost a step and something got him, A coyote or mountial lion because we found his skull and bones on the back thick forested part of our acereage a year or so after he dissapeared....

Anyway, the point of the post was years later I saw pictures of the cat on our bed. I musta been at work and they'ed let him in..Sleeping on my side of the bed! Steam was comin outta my ears when I saw those pictures..I always wondered why on cold days Otis would sit in front of the window and beg to come in, if he had never been in before? They did the cat a big diservice by letting it in like that.

:lol: We had a new big old grey feral cat a couple years ago at our place near Kenosha. He stayed for a couple years cleaning out the rabbit, pack rat, and chipmunk population but moved on eventually. Was he yours?

Not feeding the feral cat? You sound like one of those evil Republicans who want to abandon the poor.
Wheras I would bring up food for ours and donate to the humane society.

I bet it was..He returned well feed, I know that..And I do feed strays, always have, always will...I just don't want them in my house..

06 Dec 2011 10:47 #35 by UNDER MODERATION
How about people that NEVER let thier cats out? That is so f-ed up..We live in a cats paradise, its not the city or suberbia..It cat heaven...Let them out!

06 Dec 2011 10:51 #36 by UNDER MODERATION
One time I bought a German Short Hair Pointer, I paid almost $1000 for the dog so you know it was well bred..I hated the dog, it was spastic and stupid..A bad combo there.. It ran away one day and a month later my kid while riding home on the school bus saw "snickers" chained to a tree in a yard Roland Valley.. She said are we gonna go get him, and I said "no".

06 Dec 2011 10:54 #37 by Wily Fox aka Angela
he doesn't use it as a bathroom that is his indoor grass pot, that he eats. just that moment, he decided he wanted to feel like he was outside and sat in it

06 Dec 2011 10:55 #38 by UNDER MODERATION

Wily Fox aka Angela wrote: he doesn't use it as a bathroom that is his indoor grass pot, that he eats. just that moment, he decided he wanted to feel like he was outside and sat in it

Its a really cool picture Angela

06 Dec 2011 11:15 #39 by pineinthegrass

Vice Lord wrote: Yeah I noticed how he is trying to be me too, but when I relay my daily happenings, they are NEVER GAY! Because i'm not gay like that-Thats the difference

And you could put a full grown 1500 pound lion in my house and he'd know in about 3 minutes who the boss is..First thing i'd do is throw a chair in his face and then while he is distracted with that i'd beat him into the corner with a baseball bat..

Poor lil precious! :VeryScared:

06 Dec 2011 11:20 #40 by UNDER MODERATION

pineinthegrass wrote:

Vice Lord wrote: Yeah I noticed how he is trying to be me too, but when I relay my daily happenings, they are NEVER GAY! Because i'm not gay like that-Thats the difference

And you could put a full grown 1500 pound lion in my house and he'd know in about 3 minutes who the boss is..First thing i'd do is throw a chair in his face and then while he is distracted with that i'd beat him into the corner with a baseball bat..

Poor lil precious! :VeryScared:

She's the only living creature that I haven't been able to completely dominate..She has sucesfully tamed the beast in me, don't ask me how..Feminine powers I guess

Time to create page: 0.162 seconds