The cat is going outside tonight

06 Dec 2011 11:57 #41 by Reverend Revelant

Vice Lord wrote:

pineinthegrass wrote:

Vice Lord wrote: Yeah I noticed how he is trying to be me too, but when I relay my daily happenings, they are NEVER GAY! Because i'm not gay like that-Thats the difference

And you could put a full grown 1500 pound lion in my house and he'd know in about 3 minutes who the boss is..First thing i'd do is throw a chair in his face and then while he is distracted with that i'd beat him into the corner with a baseball bat..

Poor lil precious! :VeryScared:

She's the only living creature that I haven't been able to completely dominate..She has sucesfully tamed the beast in me, don't ask me how..Feminine powers I guess

Hair Rays.

Waiting for Armageddon since 33 AD

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

06 Dec 2011 12:50 #42 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic The cat is going outside tonight

The Liberals GOP Twin wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

pineinthegrass wrote:

Vice Lord wrote: Yeah I noticed how he is trying to be me too, but when I relay my daily happenings, they are NEVER GAY! Because i'm not gay like that-Thats the difference

And you could put a full grown 1500 pound lion in my house and he'd know in about 3 minutes who the boss is..First thing i'd do is throw a chair in his face and then while he is distracted with that i'd beat him into the corner with a baseball bat..

She's the only living creature that I haven't been able to completely dominate..She has sucesfully tamed the beast in me, don't ask me how..Feminine powers I guess

Hair Rays.

It's never happened to me before, but I think if I was getting the dog$h!t beat outta me on a thread I don't think i'd bump it up to the top of the page. I'd let it die

06 Dec 2011 12:53 #43 by Reverend Revelant

Vice Lord wrote:

The Liberals GOP Twin wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

pineinthegrass wrote:

Hair Rays.

It's never happened to me before, but I think if I was getting the dog$h!t beat outta me on a thread I don't think i'd bump it up to the top of the page. I'd let it die

You just did.

Waiting for Armageddon since 33 AD

06 Dec 2011 13:11 #44 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic The cat is going outside tonight
Delusional..But thats typical for a rebublican

Time to create page: 0.130 seconds