The cat is going outside tonight

06 Dec 2011 09:34 #21 by Wily Fox aka Angela
mine likes the desk chair

or sittin' is his personal grass

or on the sofa after watching TV

but mostly in his heated bed

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

06 Dec 2011 09:35 #22 by Wily Fox aka Angela
p.s. I get your sarcasm now...

06 Dec 2011 09:35 #23 by Martin Ent Inc
Aren't you talking to yourself? VL=GOP dude.
Your posts are almost identical and sometimes slip up and we see thru them.

06 Dec 2011 09:55 #24 by Reverend Revelant

Martin Ent Inc wrote: Aren't you talking to yourself? VL=GOP dude.

But for those "sometimes" you don't see through them... it's worth the wait. rofllol

Waiting for Armageddon since 33 AD

06 Dec 2011 09:56 #25 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic The cat is going outside tonight

FredHayek wrote: We used to "have" a feral cat who was really scared of humans. But on cold nights, she would jump up on the windowsill and we would let her in. My dad would let her out in the morning before the kids woke up.

We had one for years and I NEVER let in in. Never....It was a big male, very affectionate. We had him for 10 years and he must have made 50 babies in that time..Many times people would tell us about our cat getting their cat,, and he was unique looking so we'd see his offspring all over Upper and Lower Burland for years..Every year a new litter somewhere near..It was obvious. Anyway, cats love me, but I don't care for them..One day I saw worms in the cat sh** outside, that was it so I boxed him up and drove him down 285 and past the Shawnee and halfway up Kenosha pass and released him there..He was freaking out in the box so when I opened it he bolted right into the woods...Soon, at home, everyone was wondering "where Otis was", I even think they went out lookin for him that first week, anyway most of the May and June went by and then one morning I hear "Otis is back"..Whaaat? There he was at the door, and he actually looked good, no worse for the wear. I had to give him a little respect for that Milo and Otis type journey so I let the guy stay..He eventually lost a step and something got him, A coyote or mountial lion because we found his skull and bones on the back thick forested part of our acereage a year or so after he dissapeared....

Anyway, the point of the post was years later I saw pictures of the cat on our bed. I musta been at work and they'ed let him in..Sleeping on my side of the bed! Steam was comin outta my ears when I saw those pictures..I always wondered why on cold days Otis would sit in front of the window and beg to come in, if he had never been in before? They did the cat a big diservice by letting it in like that.

06 Dec 2011 09:58 #26 by UNDER MODERATION

Yeah I noticed how he is trying to be me too, but when I relay my daily happenings, they are NEVER GAY! Because i'm not gay like that-Thats the difference

And you could put a full grown 1500 pound lion in my house and he'd know in about 3 minutes who the boss is..First thing i'd do is throw a chair in his face and then while he is distracted with that i'd beat him into the corner with a baseball bat..

06 Dec 2011 10:02 #27 by Gunny

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
Robert A. Heinlein

06 Dec 2011 10:03 #28 by outdoor338
martin :thumbsup:

06 Dec 2011 10:08 #29 by Reverend Revelant

Vice Lord wrote:

Yeah I noticed how he is trying to be me too, but when I relay my daily happenings, they are NEVER GAY! Because i'm not gay like that-Thats the difference

And you could put a full grown 1500 pound lion in my house and he'd know in about 3 minutes who the boss is..First thing i'd do is throw a chair in his face and then while he is distracted with that i'd beat him into the corner with a baseball bat..

No... I admitted it above... I'm not as good at being a lying jerk-strap as you are... I bow to your Lordness.

Waiting for Armageddon since 33 AD

06 Dec 2011 10:16 #30 by UNDER MODERATION
It was a good imitation- ... The difference is that when I say I was drinking Sam Adams Utopia last night while watching MNF, I was drinking Sam Adams untopia last night while watching MNF last night, and I'm not ashamed of that- You are dominated by your cat and you can't afford to heat your house, and you should be ashamed of youself, and obviously you are..Like me, you werren't lying about your personal life, but unlike me...In your case, it's embarassing....the truth hurts..

Thanks for sharing

Time to create page: 0.155 seconds