Why Are Anti-Christian Bigots So Eager to Prey On Tim Tebow?

10 Jan 2012 09:46 #242 by RenegadeCJ

Soulshiner wrote:

Martin Ent Inc wrote:

Soulshiner wrote: I saw him go down for a Tebow AFTER he saw a cameraman by him. He sure knows how to sell books...

The cameraman ran over there to get the shot After Tebow took a knee. DUH.

Not what I saw.

Then you saw what you wanted to see. I just watched multiple versions. He Tebowed, cameras chased him, then he jumped back up and ran again without even looking at the cameras.

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 Jan 2012 10:04 #243 by CinnamonGirl

outdoor338 wrote: teamcoco.com/video/peanut-players-tim-tebow

OMG... that was funny.

10 Jan 2012 10:09 #244 by Mtn Gramma

10 Jan 2012 10:26 #245 by 2wlady
Please, god, make him stop.

10 Jan 2012 11:54 #246 by Nobody that matters
Oh my God!!!! It's contagious!

All you haters better run before you find yourself infected as well!!!!!!

"Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

10 Jan 2012 12:19 #247 by Rick
I just hope all the people who are offended or threatened by players praying will give up their season tickets so I can buy them....keep it up Tebow!!!!

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

13 Jan 2012 10:15 #248 by CinnamonGirl
I am posting this here because it seems more appropriate in this thread.

<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href=" www.285bound.com/Forums/viewtopic.php?f=...304&p=188582#p188582 " onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=15&t=17304&p=188582#p188582<!-- l -->

pineinthegrass wrote: God helping Tebow win?

Hispanic fans also feel that a holy power is helping the Broncos quarterback as 81 percent of those polled believe God is behind Tebow, compared to 59.5 percent among blacks and 38 percent among whites.

http://denver.cbslocal.com/2012/01/12/poll-finds-43-percent-of-people-believe-god-helps-tebow-win/

Of course, he is sort of a messiah right now. Believe me most of the religious people I know think that he is doing this so that sinners will believe in god. I don't see Tebow acting like that and that is why I like him.

I don't want to go into religion too much here but it is not God that turns people off it is the people that follow him and treat people badly in his name. If you read the bible about Jesus, he was the most kind accepting person around. God seems like something completely different, hell and fire. I actually like reading stories about Jesus and could do away with most of the Old testament. There is a huge contrast between the old and new .

Many non football fans are following him but I think they are just happy to show others that there really is a God. The intention is not about football it is about proof that they were right. I think anyway, that it the feeling I am getting.

13 Jan 2012 10:18 #249 by CinnamonGirl
One more thing... this whole thing is reminding me of this book.

Illusions: The Adventures of a Reluctant Messiah
http://www.amazon.com/Illusions-Adventu ... 0440204887

Same author as Jonathon Livingston Seagull. If anyone wants to borrow it I would be glad to lend it to them.

13 Jan 2012 10:34 #250 by LadyJazzer
One of my favorite books of all time... I've purchased and given probably 30 copies of it as gifts over the years...

:thumbsup:

Time to create page: 0.257 seconds