One more reason to not care about politics anymore...

06 Feb 2012 13:55 #11 by ZHawke
AV, thank you...... for bringing reality back to its proper perspective...... for sharing your difficult journey with all of us...... for being you. If there is anything I can do for you and/or your family, please do not hesitate to ask.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

06 Feb 2012 14:00 #12 by pineinthegrass
So very sad to hear about this AV. Your blog provided a lot of insight about what you are facing and is very informative. And yes, it does put the bickering we do here about politics very much in perspective.

06 Feb 2012 14:48 #13 by CinnamonGirl
There are many more things more important than politics and arguing. AV, so sorry to hear about what you are going through. Please let me know if there is anything I can do, even if it is just to lend an ear. Please don't hesitate to ask.

06 Feb 2012 15:09 #14 by LadyJazzer

Science Chic wrote:

netdude wrote: Sorry to hear this AV, not much I can say except you are a tru one of a kind, I enjoy reading your posts and it's quite obvious that you are a person of intelligence and integrity!

:yeahthat: :exactly

If there's anything I can do to help, please let me know. You have been a true joy to read here on the boards; we need many more like you!

I echo ALL of the above... If there's anything I can do to help, please let me know....

06 Feb 2012 17:45 #15 by ComputerBreath
My prayers for God's loving embrace to surround you and your family during this time and forever, are in the air. Blessings.

06 Feb 2012 18:36 #16 by Arlen
AV, if you had made a statement that was nonpolitical on that blog, then I would consider your sentiment. However it was quite a political position that was taken.

06 Feb 2012 20:55 #17 by archer
I read this thread this morning and so many thoughts came flooding back to me....I waited till I had a handle on my own emotions before I could post here. You have struck exactly the right note that you need to to process what you are going through now and what you will face. For all the support, kind words, well wishes, and heartfelt offers you will receive, this is a personal and isolating journey. You face it on your own, and you decide how to deal with it the same way. Yes, your family may be your rock and your refuge through this, but you alone will decide what is best for you and how you will handle each coming day.

I am so sorry you have to go through this, and it you ever want to talk, or vent, or whatever....PM me, I have spent 18 months in my own journey with this......yes, it has affected my life, but it has not run my life nor will I let it. You are your own person, strong and caring, now care for yourself AV.....if you make the rules, and set the tone, then you alone will have control over who you are. It cannot touch the essence of who you are unless you let it.

07 Feb 2012 04:46 #18 by cydl

07 Feb 2012 05:59 #19 by TPP
May God Bless and Comfort You & Yours.
Jake

07 Feb 2012 06:51 #20 by RenegadeCJ
I'll be praying for your peace and strength AV....I'm very sorry for what you are going thru.

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

Time to create page: 0.169 seconds