Andrew Breitbart Dead at 43

02 Mar 2012 12:40 #51 by LadyJazzer

FredHayek wrote: Now where are those college tapes? Still no transcript or grades from Obama.

They dug up Vince Foster and hid them in his casket... rofllol :lol: rofllol :lol:

I'm still waiting for the arrest reports for Laura Bush where she ran a stop signed and kill a guy... You think we'll ever see those?

On the night of November 6, 1963, Laura Welch ran a stop sign, causing a fatal car accident that killed her friend in another car. The driver of the other car was her close friend and classmate Michael Dutton Douglas.

Or Bush's cocaine use...

Fortunate Son: George W. Bush and the Making of an American President

Alleges that, in 1972, George W. Bush was arrested for possession of cocaine and, with the help of his father, got the charges erased in exchange for performing community service. Most of the information in the book has been covered in newspapers and magazines; however, it does put under one cover, the extraordinary advantages of having rich friends who are so eager to share their wealth, their expertise, and their silence with seemingly no desire for return. It talks about the AWOL mystery, how he wriggled out of the mandatory annual medical exams, and how he simply stopped flying even after the taxpayers had forked over a million dollars for his flight training. There are 50 pages of references.

Yeah, c'mon... Let's get your mud-slinging hat on... :woo hoo:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

02 Mar 2012 13:04 #52 by FredHayek

JSG wrote: Have Romney, Santorum or Gingrich provided their college transcripts, or been asked to?

They had ferreted out Rick Perry's only days after he announced. JFK was confiirmed as a "C" student, as was "W". Gore's college career was gone over with a fine tooth comb when he ran for President against Clinton.

lol Probably the only reason that Assange hasn't revealed Romney's grades is because they were good.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

02 Mar 2012 15:14 #53 by archer
Replied by archer on topic Andrew Breitbart Dead at 43

FredHayek wrote:
Now where are those college tapes? Still no transcript or grades from Obama. I have had to provide my college transcript when applying for a goverment job so why wasn't it required for Barack to run for President?

Where does the constitution (or anything else) say that you have to be a college graduate to run for president? Or have to provide your college or even a high school transcript?

02 Mar 2012 15:20 #54 by LadyJazzer

archer wrote: Where does the constitution (or anything else) say that you have to be a college graduate to run for president? Or have to provide your college or even a high school transcript?

It's not that the records necessarily say anything bad...It's that it's driving them bat-sh*t-crazy that he won't give them up. (Of course, he did with the Birth Certificate--and we see how well THAT turned out...) Within 20 minutes you'll have the whack-jobs like Arpaio, Taitz, Trump, and Breitbart...(oh,...well, maybe not Breitbart)...ad nauseum, declaring them to be "photoshop'd forgeries"...

I wouldn't turn them over either... Just for spite...

02 Mar 2012 15:22 #55 by Pony Soldier
Why are we talking about transcripts. I thought we were talking about how Andrew Breitbart deserved to die. I am really sick to my stomach at where partisanship has taken us. It is now okay to act like an ass because someone, somewhere on the other side did it first.

02 Mar 2012 15:23 #56 by LadyJazzer
I guess you'd have to ask the one that started in with the "transcripts" b.s....wouldn't you....?

02 Mar 2012 15:36 #57 by FredHayek

archer wrote:

FredHayek wrote:
Now where are those college tapes? Still no transcript or grades from Obama. I have had to provide my college transcript when applying for a goverment job so why wasn't it required for Barack to run for President?

Where does the constitution (or anything else) say that you have to be a college graduate to run for president? Or have to provide your college or even a high school transcript?

Pretty funny isn't it? When I was applying for a job as a junior accountant for the Bureau of Labor, they demanded a transcript, and reams of other information. But the only requirements for President are a certain age, and being born in the United States. rofllol

And if you were proud of your college record, wouldn't you want people to see it? When I got a 3.2 average, I was screaming it from the rooftops.

02 Mar 2012 15:43 #58 by LadyJazzer
I don't see it as a matter of "proud".. I see it as a matter of: "A) I don't have to; and, B) f**k you"... Since he was the editor of the Harvard Law Review at some point, I should think they were pretty good... (And I would put money on the fact that they were better than whatever YOU did in college...)

Yes, isn't it funny--(hysterical, actually)... The Constitution doesn't require allowing bigots to go on fishing-expeditions into one's background. He won the election; he was old enough; he was a "natural born citizen"...And he's our President... and won by a majority of the votes cast.

Sux to be you, don't it....

You must remind me some time what ANY of this has to do with the death of Breitbart.

02 Mar 2012 15:48 #59 by LadyJazzer
Oh, and I'm still waiting on that police report about Laura Bush's killing of that innocent guy...

(Insert standard Ted Kennedy snark & deflection here: _______________________)

02 Mar 2012 15:56 #60 by FredHayek
Obama, the stealth candidate, er, stealth POTUS.

Time to create page: 0.192 seconds