Andrew Breitbart Dead at 43

02 Mar 2012 18:36 #71 by plaidvillain
Gonzo journalist? Hunter Thompson would shoot you in the face for trying to equate that propagandist HACK to him.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

02 Mar 2012 18:37 #72 by LadyJazzer
The words "journalist" and "Breitbart" do not belong in the same sentence.

02 Mar 2012 19:30 #73 by Pony Soldier

LadyJazzer wrote:

towermonkey wrote: Disgusting. Nice to know nh neighbors are such jerks. I actually had some respect for a few, but no more.

Funny, but I lost all respect for many of the right-wing neighbors around here a long time ago. You'll either get over it, or get used to it... I have.

What a sick, pathetic, left vs. right world you live in.

02 Mar 2012 19:31 #74 by Unpopular Poster
Replied by Unpopular Poster on topic Andrew Breitbart Dead at 43

The Liberals GOP Twin wrote:

Super Malta wrote:

Soulshiner wrote: Breitbart posted a scathing obit within hours of Ted Kennedy's death. He deserves a full blast obit.

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/bl ... e-20120301

The knife

It cuts both ways

What everyone fails to understand is Breitbart would be loving every minute of the attention he is getting, negative or otherwise. That's what he lived for. ... you're doing for him want he can't do for himself anymore.

Thanks for the help.

lol You cannot collect on your own life insurance policy.

Amigo, put your foot in a bucket of water then pull it out. Andrew Breitbart will be forgotten in the time it takes for the water to fill the hole where your foot was.

02 Mar 2012 20:52 #75 by FredHayek
Imo, while Teddy Kennedy brought tons of pork home to MA., he also abandoned a drowning woman and was a notorious lech and public drunkard. None of which Breitbart can be accused of. Andrew was more a man who was willing to creatively edit his stories. Something 60 Minutes has done for decades.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

02 Mar 2012 20:59 #76 by archer
Replied by archer on topic Andrew Breitbart Dead at 43
And who gets to determine whose grave it's OK to dance on?

02 Mar 2012 21:01 #77 by MountainRoadCrew
Some posts have been split out and moved here .

02 Mar 2012 21:38 #78 by Blazer Bob

towermonkey wrote:

LadyJazzer wrote:

towermonkey wrote: Disgusting. Nice to know nh neighbors are such jerks. I actually had some respect for a few, but no more.

Funny, but I lost all respect for many of the right-wing neighbors around here a long time ago. You'll either get over it, or get used to it... I have.

What a sick, pathetic, left vs. right world you live in.

You just noticed?

02 Mar 2012 22:48 #79 by JSG
Replied by JSG on topic Andrew Breitbart Dead at 43
What does it say about Breitbart that the Twitterverse was skeptical about the announcement of his death on his own website?

03 Mar 2012 05:56 #80 by FredHayek

JSG wrote: What does it say about Breitbart that the Twitterverse was skeptical about the announcement of his death on his own website?

For sure, he was a media wizard, and I too, could see him pulling this prank, and wish, it was just a gag.
Ironic that a man so full of life had such a weak heart. Almost like he tried to make the most of the limited time he had left.

I am watching a "Red Eye" tribute to him right now and it is amazing how much he achieved. And for some people, the quality of your enemies is a sign of how much you have done. But the funny thing about Andrew, is how many friends he had on the Left, he may have disagreed with you, but he could still like you.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Time to create page: 0.203 seconds