Ted Nugent - Motor(mouth) City MADman?

19 Apr 2012 17:54 #51 by BearMtnHIB
I wish I was as lucky as Ted- that's all I gotta say!

Shemane Nugent with her pink Gold Tip arrows supporting Susan G Komen and breast cancer research
“We at Gold Tip are thrilled to continue to support great causes in partnership with such an uncompromising advocate for the American way of life as Ted Nugent.” said Tomislav Zelenovic, CEO of Gold Tip.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

19 Apr 2012 18:07 #52 by plaidvillain
Rationalize it, justify it, excuse it however you want - FACT is: Nugent let his friends, classmates, countrymen go off and fight and DIE for their country while he lied, sniveled and hid, too cowardly to be a man. He dishonors every vet in our nation - then has the unmitigated audacity to insult others' patriotism and encourage others to take violent action against our nation. The pansy is a damned disgrace! And you guys not only defend this waste - you applaud him! He provides affirmation to the hatred and voluntary ignorance inside you that you'll defend to your death. Agree with an idiot once, and that idiot will never feel any need to grow or learn because hey!...someone agrees with them.

Want to know if you're an idiot? Check your music collection. Got some Nugent? Then you're a freaking moron! His songs are ridiculously juvenile and his guitar playing is simplistic and obvious. He's a hack!...in music and politics!

That's great he runs a camp for kids and supports vets - albeit, not the ones who died in Vietnam while he was sh**ting his pants in fear. Support or admire this guy?...NO WAY.

19 Apr 2012 18:09 #53 by Martin Ent Inc
Bill Clinton dodged the draft.

19 Apr 2012 18:18 #54 by Kate

Martin Ent Inc wrote: Bill Clinton dodged the draft.

So did Dick Cheney, but at least he and Bill did it with deferments. Ted Nugent lied to the draft board, faking mental illness.

19 Apr 2012 18:19 #55 by Martin Ent Inc
All the same to me.

19 Apr 2012 18:24 #56 by Martin Ent Inc
SS- "Ted, you got to be careful what you say-you might hurt some pansies feelings or stir up a whackjob who does something stupid"
Ted- "Ok, but I am still gonna tell folks what I feel"
SS- "Ok, just be cool"
Ted- "You guys want to stay for some BBQ and the concert"
SS-"We would love to but some dumbasses got stupid in Colombia and ruined a good deal we had going and we are really being watched close"

19 Apr 2012 18:35 #57 by plaidvillain
Think Ted pooped his pants before meeting with the Secret Service?...you know, so he could claim insanity. Maybe he just likes that squishy feeling...

You guys admire a guy who intentionally poops his pants! Hahahaha!

19 Apr 2012 18:38 #58 by Martin Ent Inc
The SS kissed his ass. they just wish they were him.
I know 2 SS persons 1 retired, and both have the IQ of a goat.
Gotta be told everything or they can't function.

19 Apr 2012 18:40 #59 by Rick

plaidvillain wrote: Think Ted pooped his pants before meeting with the Secret Service?...you know, so he could claim insanity. Maybe he just likes that squishy feeling...

You guys admire a guy who intentionally poops his pants! Hahahaha!

And you admired a guy that couldn't keep his dick in his pants. :thumbsup:

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

19 Apr 2012 18:59 #60 by FredHayek

Kate wrote:

FredHayek wrote: Bruce Springsteen dodged the draft in a similar way. I don't hold it against them.

Are you saying that draft dodging is acceptable?

Personally I am against the draft. Especially the peacetime draft. Sending 18 year olds off to fight against their will is a much bigger crime to me than mandating health insurance.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Time to create page: 0.155 seconds