Ted Nugent - Motor(mouth) City MADman?

19 Apr 2012 19:14 #61 by plaidvillain

CritiKalbILL wrote:

plaidvillain wrote: Think Ted pooped his pants before meeting with the Secret Service?...you know, so he could claim insanity. Maybe he just likes that squishy feeling...

You guys admire a guy who intentionally poops his pants! Hahahaha!

And you admired a guy that couldn't keep his dick in his pants. :thumbsup:

Who would that be, presumptuous? You mean Slick Willy?
..voted against him every time, have frequently called him out as a misogynist, and wouldn't buy a used car from the guy...but don't let that get in the way of your ignorant predetermined biases against me.

Try again. Actually, just give it up. You've never been right about me before and I have no faith that'll change anytime soon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

19 Apr 2012 21:55 #62 by LadyJazzer
I could sit and watch these hypocrites defend this draft-dodging piece of slime for hours.

And, golly, yeah, I guess it must be sort of the Sarah Palin "syndrome"... He's so lucky to have a blonde wife with big t*ts, that it MUST make him an OK guy...

(Amazing...)

19 Apr 2012 22:27 #63 by Soulshiner

FredHayek wrote:

Kate wrote:

FredHayek wrote: Bruce Springsteen dodged the draft in a similar way. I don't hold it against them.

Are you saying that draft dodging is acceptable?

Personally I am against the draft. Especially the peacetime draft. Sending 18 year olds off to fight against their will is a much bigger crime to me than mandating health insurance.

I agree.

When you plant ice you're going to harvest wind. - Robert Hunter

19 Apr 2012 22:43 #64 by otisptoadwater
Interesting that liberals would be pounding on the draft dodger button, after all wasn't it your ilk that burned your draft cards and fled the country when called to duty? Bubba is a good example of that trend way back when. All of the sudden draft dodging was a bad thing because you can't support your argument any other way.

[youtube:34w1wfn9]
[/youtube:34w1wfn9]

Suffer through all 14 minutes and 44 seconds and then deflect as all of you usually do.

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

19 Apr 2012 22:50 #65 by LadyJazzer

otisptoadwater wrote: Interesting that liberals would be pounding on the draft dodger button, after all wasn't it your ilk that burned your draft cards and fled the country when called to duty? Bubba is a good example of that trend way back when. All of the sudden draft dodging was a bad thing

That's because no matter how you twist and turn and spin and apologize for him, Nugent is a draft-dodger. Bubba took deferments, the same way Dick Cheney did. We aren't talking about deferments, though, are we...Nugent is a draft-dodger.

19 Apr 2012 22:57 #66 by otisptoadwater
Let me know when and where to deliver the s**t sandwich, it's your turn to take a bite. PS watch the video AND THEN comment, otherwise you are pissing in the dark and likely in your own boot.

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

20 Apr 2012 06:50 #67 by PrintSmith

Kate wrote:

FredHayek wrote: Bruce Springsteen dodged the draft in a similar way. I don't hold it against them.

Are you saying that draft dodging is acceptable?

That determination has generally been made already, hasn't it? Those that chose to avoid entering military service for that war by any available means have been pardoned and even elected to the highest political office in the union. They were heros, at that point in time anyway, to an entire generation of those who morally opposed our actions in Vietnam. And now that same group of "social justice" oriented thinkers, the ones who said avoidance was the patriotic duty of the populace when the draft was in progress, the ones who credit their call to engage in civil disobedience with the federal government abandoning the draft, that are engaged once again in the politics of personal destruction aimed at one whose political ideas are different from their own? Are these the same group of people who support Bill Ayers, who actually did take up arms against the union I might add, being a respected college professor that are engaged in this witch hunt on Nugent for using a metaphor? Hypocrisy doesn't even begin to describe such as these.

I might also add that we have in our Constitution a prohibition of involuntary servitude of any kind except as punishment upon convinction of a crime. No exception was similarly carved out of the law to allow the general government to populate the armed services.

20 Apr 2012 07:20 #68 by RenegadeCJ

LadyJazzer wrote: I could sit and watch these hypocrites defend this draft-dodging piece of slime for hours.

And, golly, yeah, I guess it must be sort of the Sarah Palin "syndrome"... He's so lucky to have a blonde wife with big t*ts, that it MUST make him an OK guy...

(Amazing...)

Regardless of what he did in the past, what is he doing now? From what I've heard he works a ton with military charities, raising tons of $$ for wounded soldiers, and trying to get them what they deserve. Why do you call him a "draft-dodging piece of slime"?

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

20 Apr 2012 09:15 #69 by PrintSmith

plaidvillain wrote:

CritiKalbILL wrote:

plaidvillain wrote: Think Ted pooped his pants before meeting with the Secret Service?...you know, so he could claim insanity. Maybe he just likes that squishy feeling...

You guys admire a guy who intentionally poops his pants! Hahahaha!

And you admired a guy that couldn't keep his dick in his pants. :thumbsup:

Who would that be, presumptuous? You mean Slick Willy?
..voted against him every time, have frequently called him out as a misogynist, and wouldn't buy a used car from the guy...but don't let that get in the way of your ignorant predetermined biases against me.

Try again. Actually, just give it up. You've never been right about me before and I have no faith that'll change anytime soon.

Oh, but Clinton is simply the latest example PV. Do the names Jack Kennedy and Franklin Roosevelt ring any bells with you?

20 Apr 2012 09:16 #70 by FredHayek
Unlike others here, I am also willing to give people passes on what they did in their younger years. Being young and stupid is very common. And now Mr. Nugent does a lot for military charities, probably of better service to the goverment than some 18 year old mopping decks decades ago.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Time to create page: 0.148 seconds