Oh and BTW: He's a Mormon

31 May 2012 10:54 #21 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Oh and BTW: He's a Mormon
Why is it a good point? Is the Senate Majority leader the leader of the Free World?

Don't be stupid Alkalina

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

31 May 2012 11:00 #22 by akilina
Replied by akilina on topic Oh and BTW: He's a Mormon
lol Thankfully he isn't. We can only have one idiot at a time and that's Obuma.

Hey VL watch your mouth. I am never stupid and I know where you live. :wave: lol

IN NOVEMBER 2014, WE HAVE A GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY TO CLEAN OUT THE ENTIRE HOUSE AND ONE-THIRD OF THE SENATE! DONT BLOW IT!

“When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex. Only whit man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that.” Indian Chief Two Eagles

31 May 2012 11:04 #23 by UNDER MODERATION

akilina wrote: lol Thankfully he isn't. We can only have one idiot at a time and that's Obama.

Hey VL watch your mouth. I am never stupid and I know where you live. :wave: lol

Oh sorry sweety

Honk when you go by...I'll wave-we'll just put politics aside for a few moments then

PS- I corrected your spelling mistake there

31 May 2012 11:12 #24 by akilina
Replied by akilina on topic Oh and BTW: He's a Mormon

Vice Lord wrote:

akilina wrote: lol Thankfully he isn't. We can only have one idiot at a time and that's Obama.

Oh sorry sweety

Honk when you go by...I'll wave-we'll just put politics aside for a few moments then

lol That was no mistake and you know it, but thanks anyway.

Maybe I will hang out the window when I drive by in my lowrider and ask you to dance to the blaring music or would that upset Precious?

Good to see you VL. Looks like you have the place hopping.

IN NOVEMBER 2014, WE HAVE A GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY TO CLEAN OUT THE ENTIRE HOUSE AND ONE-THIRD OF THE SENATE! DONT BLOW IT!

“When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex. Only whit man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that.” Indian Chief Two Eagles

31 May 2012 11:18 - 31 May 2012 16:54 #25 by UNDER MODERATION

akilina wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

Oh sorry sweety

lol That was no mistake and you know it, but thanks anyway.

Maybe I will hang out the window when I drive by in my lowrider and ask you to dance to the blaring music or would that upset Precious?

Good to see you VL. Looks like you have the place hopping.

Alright, lets dance Akilina- Honk twice

31 May 2012 11:25 - 31 May 2012 16:54 #26 by UNDER MODERATION
Its Summertime
Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr­rrrrrrr...uck Chuck a-chuck-chuck huh! yeah!

[youtube:1hq941v1]
[/youtube:1hq941v1]

31 May 2012 11:30 #27 by pineinthegrass

Vice Lord wrote: Why is it a good point? Is the Senate Majority leader the leader of the Free World?

Don't be stupid Alkalina

Back in the day religious bigots tried the same scare tactics with Kennedy because he was Catholic and they feared he would answer to the Pope.

Most people have changed since those days, but apparently not some.

31 May 2012 11:39 - 31 May 2012 12:30 #28 by UNDER MODERATION
And one day they'll say

"Back in the day people believed in wild and ridiculous fairy tales, they called them religions"

So I'm kinda proud to be a religious bigot right now- I always said I was born way before my time

31 May 2012 11:42 #29 by LadyJazzer
Back in the day, (or was it last week?)..religious bigots tried to label the President as a "Muslim--from Kenya" and use the same scare tactics... How's that workin' out for ya?

pineinthegrass wrote: Most people have changed since those days, but apparently not some.

Yeah...You're right...Apparently, not some.

31 May 2012 12:22 - 31 May 2012 16:55 #30 by UNDER MODERATION

LadyJazzer wrote: Back in the day, (or was it last week?)..religious bigots tried to label the President as a "Muslim--from Kenya" and use the same scare tactics... How's that workin' out for ya?

pineinthegrass wrote: Most people have changed since those days, but apparently not some.

Yeah...You're right...Apparently, not some.

Ha ha ha ha ha, I set em up with the jab then you drop em with a big right hand on the chin...Wham-BAM!

And they're out cold!

Good work LJ

Time to create page: 0.165 seconds