David E Kintz Jr For Park County Coroner

16 Jul 2010 14:14 #1 by DJ Kintz
About Me
I am a fifth generation resident of Park County and have spent most of my life in service to this community. My grandfather, father, uncle and mother have all served in Fire/EMS of our small community, and my grandfather and father both served time as deputy coroners. My father still resides in Fairplay where he is the Director of Road & Bridge. I graduated from South Park High School in 2002. I have served in the community through the Fire/EMS fields since 2003. I run a small Real Estate Company in Fairplay and I plan to continue that, when elected. I am an avid outdoorsman and my favorite pastime is hunting in the back country of Park County. I live in Fairplay with my family. This is home and I have a deep seeded interest in this county and its citizens. I am a member of the Freemasons Doric Lodge # 25 in Fairplay as well as the Order of Eastern Star Chapter #27 in Salida.
Why County Coroner?
When I was 17 years old I found my aunt deceased in the family home. My father was out of town and my grandmother was an emotional wreck. Our current Coroner Sharon Morris arrived and she was so professional and showed so much respect to my aunt and family. Remembering I was only 17, and was going to have to make the decisions, Sharon took me aside and helped guide me through that difficult day. From that day I have wanted to be Coroner. I want to return that service to my community. Dignity and respect at a person’s end of life is of upmost importance to me. As a coroner you are entrusted with the care to respectfully investigate a person’s end of life event and make proper arrangements for their remains. I will take great care to find the cause of death and respectfully remove the person’s remains to the proper place. I believe that I am well suited to tend to this matter for your loved ones.
I am qualified for this position in many ways.
A County Coroner is a completely independent investigator of death. “A voice for the deceased.” As such, a coroner needs to be able to see all sides of the death. As an Emergency Medical Technician I have been specially trained to be a detective to find what caused a person’s injury, illness or death. My training includes Death Scene Investigation, Identification of Deceased, Family Notification, Toxicology, Pharmacology, Psychology, Motor Vehicle Fatalities and much more. You can find a more complete list on my web-site. Over the last seven years I have spent in EMS I have become astute at investigating emergency scenes including car accidents, traumatic injuries, overdoses, sudden onset acute medical conditions and chronic illnesses.
I have assisted our current Coroner, Sharon Morris, on cases and body retrievals many times. I have seen the gruesome and sad parts of the job. In addition I have witnessed, first hand, investigation of death. With that experience I am well prepared to serve as Coroner. I am young and enthusiastic about helping this community. When someone dies at any time of day or night I will be ready, willing and prepared to handle the job in a completely dedicated and professional manner. In addition I am endorsed by Deputy Coroners Jim Eldridge and Glenn Pence as well as Coroner Sharon Morris
Please feel free to call or email me with any questions. I am always available.

. 719-836-2952 web-site: http://sites.google.com/site/davidkintzjr/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 Jul 2010 14:30 #2 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic David E Kintz Jr For Park County Coroner
You got my vote..I bought the "Why County Coroner?" part

16 Jul 2010 14:47 #3 by JMC
Thank you for posting this . Very good information and a compelling story.
Other candidates would be smart to do the same.

16 Jul 2010 14:48 #4 by CC
Hi David...Good to see you here. Keep up the good work!

16 Jul 2010 17:09 #5 by AV8OR
The "I'm a fifth generation..." is a little old.

I did not approve of your fabrication of facts when you reported that Tammy did not work with the doctors. Turns out she did and has proof! What other lies do you have in your bag of trix?

So far, what comes out of your mouth is false. What are we to believe?

You have a mild manner demeanor in the debates, however, Obama does the same thing. Look what we have now!

No thanks. You just represent the same BS from the same county leaders that want you in. You and your father (yep, Roads and Bridges Director) will soon be looking for work.

Change you talk about? You and certain people in the county (coroner included) slam Lillian and Dave Wissel for being married and working for the county. Yet, you work for your father! How dare you insult our intelligence!

16 Jul 2010 17:22 #6 by UNDER MODERATION

AV8OR wrote: The "I'm a fifth generation..." is a little old.

I did not approve of your fabrication of facts when you reported that Tammy did not work with the doctors. Turns out she did and has proof! What other lies do you have in your bag of trix?

So far, what comes out of your mouth is false. What are we to believe?

You have a mild manner demeanor in the debates, however, Obama does the same thing. Look what we have now!

No thanks. You just represent the same BS from the same county leaders that want you in. You and your father (yep, Roads and Bridges Director) will soon be looking for work.

Change you talk about? You and certain people in the county (coroner included) slam Lillian and Dave Wissel for being married and working for the county. Yet, you work for your father! How dare you insult our intelligence!

It's gonna be hard not to Vote For Tammy Michelle after seeing this. If you got any big guns, you might want to pull them out now Dave

16 Jul 2010 17:35 #7 by AV8OR
Don't worry. Dave gets coaching from the coroner and other folks. They will fabricate something else. I am waiting for him to respond out of this as I have another depth charge off the Stern!

16 Jul 2010 17:38 #8 by JMC

AV8OR wrote: Don't worry. Dave gets coaching from the coroner and other folks. They will fabricate something else. I am waiting for him to respond out of this as I have another depth charge off the Stern!

If he has a problem why did the coroner endorse him? just curious.

16 Jul 2010 17:40 - 16 Jul 2010 18:23 #9 by UNDER MODERATION

AV8OR wrote: Don't worry. Dave gets coaching from the coroner and other folks. They will fabricate something else. I am waiting for him to respond out of this as I have another depth charge off the Stern!

I'm an odds maker, thats what I do

Tammy Michelle 1/5
David 4/5

16 Jul 2010 17:41 #10 by JMC
Odds makers use information . Yours?

Time to create page: 0.153 seconds