David E Kintz Jr For Park County Coroner

16 Jul 2010 17:43 #11 by AV8OR
JMC, I am missing your question. Would you kindly clarify?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 Jul 2010 17:46 #12 by JMC

AV8OR wrote: JMC, I am missing your question. Would you kindly clarify?

Questioning VL's odds is all. Pulled out of his butt

16 Jul 2010 18:11 #13 by Mtn Gramma
David, you said at the latest debate that we need a coroner who can be trusted or words to that effect. With your misinformation about Tammy's work with the doctors, how can YOU be trusted?

Living in ParkCo for 5 generations doesn't qualify anyone for any job with the county. I want to hear qualifications and experience. What qualifications from the State (certificates, licenses) do you have to do this job?

16 Jul 2010 18:22 #14 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic David E Kintz Jr For Park County Coroner

JMC wrote:

Hey, you wanna bet 5 on Tammy you get 6 back if she wins, if you wanna bet 5 on Dave, you get 9 back..I'll take the action..

16 Jul 2010 18:23 #15 by JMC

Vice Lord wrote:

JMC wrote:

Hey, you wanna bet 5 on Tammy you get 6 back if she wins, if you wanna bet 5 on Dave, you get 9 back..I'll take the action..

pm and you may have a bet

16 Jul 2010 18:45 #16 by Nmysys
David:

You disappointed me as well with these attack tactics at the debate, and then you stormed out with the same grim look as the Sheriff.

MtnGrandma has a point. It's your qualifications against your opponents qualifications that is of interest to most of us in the county, especially now that we know that the coroner could end up as Sheriff in an emergency situation that doesn't need to be elaborated on in this forum. It is enough that it is in the video of the debate.

16 Jul 2010 18:47 #17 by ColoradoXprss
I personally would love to see the official endorsements on official documentation.
quote David E. Kintz Jr. "In addition I am endorsed by Deputy Coroners Jim Eldridge and Glenn Pence as well as Coroner Sharon Morris".

Just out of curiosity, if Sharon Morris is so gung ho for Mr. Kintz Jr. to be our next Coroner, why hasn't she attended any of the meet the greets/debates to personally endorse Mr. Kintz Jr.? Just askin'......

16 Jul 2010 19:17 #18 by fordgirl
I have a question, I've watched the debates 1st of all why were you chewing gum through the whole debate...very unprofessional! If Sharon Morris is backing you why did she never hire you as a coroner? David you had my vote but lost it over this last Bailey Debate!

16 Jul 2010 19:24 #19 by CC
Sharon has come to at least one function that I can remember.
Just want to make sure we are playing with facts.

16 Jul 2010 20:01 #20 by ColoradoXprss
Becky...did she personally endorse Mr. Kintz Jr. at that appearance?? Just wondering.

Time to create page: 0.165 seconds