David E Kintz Jr For Park County Coroner

29 Jul 2010 09:54 #51 by Tammy Davis
Thank you ! I LOVE THIS COUNTY! Isn't it wonderful how we can all post whatever our thoughts and feelings are about any candidate? I love this site for the FREEDOM OF SPEECH! Some like me and some don't. That is what elections are all about!

This is a wonderful experience for me, I have met so many wonderful individuals on the campaign trail and I can't wait to meet more.

Once again I want you all to know that I am here for any questions that you may have for me for this position of Coroner that I am running for or anything else you would like to ask me! Please feel free, I'm an open book and wear my heart on my sleeve always.

People have asked me, "How can you continue to run so strongly after all the stuff that has been said about you in rumor or in the Flume." Just last night I was told by several Bailey residents that they had heard I had "DROPPED OUT OF THE RACE" NOT A CHANCE!

First of all everyone needs to keep in mind that this is politics.

Second of all you need to think ....hmm why is the opposition trying so hard to kill me off.

After all, we are both Republicans - however this is a major reason why our Party is in such disarray.

I truly believe that HONESTY - is when your thoughts and feelings match your words and actions. This is why I'm still campaigning so strong. I believe that I can serve this County with great pride, conviction, dedication and passion! You can see this in the latest meet the candidates in Bailey last night.

Folks, I'm here for you to do a job that requires a tremendous amount of Passion, Compassion, Respect and Integrity. I really care about you and this entire county. And I would like to bring some change that is desperately needed to this county... I am a strong conservative Republican that can not be pushed around.

I ask a question of you: Who would be the strongest candidate for this office to keep the coroner's office investigations separate from the Park County Sheriff's Office and who will be able to hold the integrity and independence of the coroner's office in such investigations?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 Aug 2010 22:38 #52 by fordgirl
If your credentials for County Coroner is that you are a 5th generation KINTZ...you might be a redneck!

13 Aug 2010 06:36 #53 by Fairplay Mountain Mama

fordgirl wrote: If your credentials for County Coroner is that you are a 5th generation KINTZ...you might be a redneck!

Sounds like someone is a bit of a sore loser and not being very gracious about losing the Coroner race in the primary election.

13 Aug 2010 07:14 #54 by AV8OR

Fairplay Mountain Mama wrote:

fordgirl wrote: If your credentials for County Coroner is that you are a 5th generation KINTZ...you might be a redneck!

Sounds like someone is a bit of a sore loser and not being very gracious about losing the Coroner race in the primary election.

If you think taking county vehicles on PERSONAL trips to New Mexico is okay, YOU might be a REDNECK.

...or part of the establishment

Good morning

14 Aug 2010 07:31 #55 by Fairplay Mountain Mama
AV8TOR your ignorance is showing....I AM NOT ******!! You really amuse me with your ignorant and desperate accusations.

14 Aug 2010 08:48 #56 by AV8OR
I look forward to meeting you at the BBQ. Perhaps, you can share some enlightening thought so that I can become educated and cease my ignorance?

14 Aug 2010 09:12 #57 by Let the Wildlife run PC
For Fred and David to not attend the meetings with the communities,.... cocky attitude, they knew all along that the "good-ol'boys" would win no matter what. I'm sure Fred promised him. It all makes me SICK!!! BUT, it's not over...

Time to create page: 0.143 seconds