Tammy Davis for Park County Coroner

05 Aug 2010 17:41 #121 by JMC
Tammy, it would be helpful if you let us know where these letters came from, just to clarify.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

05 Aug 2010 17:43 #122 by Tammy Davis

JMC wrote: Tammy, it would be helpful if you let us know where these letters came from, just to clarify.

JMC - These were all printed in the Flume and there are more to come in the final days of the election coming to a close.

Thank you
Yours in Service
Tammy Davis

05 Aug 2010 17:45 #123 by JMC

Tammy Davis wrote:

JMC wrote: Tammy, it would be helpful if you let us know where these letters came from, just to clarify.

JMC - These were all printed in the Flume and there are more to come in the final days of the election coming to a close.

Thank you
Yours in Service
Tammy Davis

Thank you, very good stuff.

05 Aug 2010 17:47 #124 by Tammy Davis

JMC wrote:

Tammy Davis wrote:

Thank you
Yours in Service
Tammy Davis

Thank you, very good stuff.

You should read todays paper I was blown away! Wonderful support and the last paper before the primaries! Thank you JMC :woo hoo:

05 Aug 2010 17:53 #125 by Nmysys
JMC can you provide a link to it, because I keep going to the website and I find no letters including mine.

05 Aug 2010 17:55 #126 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Tammy Davis for Park County Coroner
I couldn't find it on the Flume. Would be good if Tammy could provide a link. :)

05 Aug 2010 17:57 #127 by Tammy Davis

Nmysys wrote: JMC can you provide a link to it, because I keep going to the website and I find no letters including mine.

Your letter is in this weeks Flume and 2 other in support for me - they are not available as of today online - I will post those as soon as they are - Thank you for you help and support!

Yours in Service
Tammy Davis

05 Aug 2010 18:01 #128 by Tammy Davis

CinnamonGirl wrote: I couldn't find it on the Flume. Would be good if Tammy could provide a link. :)

CinnamonGirl - if you go to the The Flume and search archives and put in a date range you will be able to pull up these letters.

Thank you
Tammy Davis

05 Aug 2010 18:04 #129 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Tammy Davis for Park County Coroner
Okay, If someone needs to see them they can search. Thanks for the info.

06 Aug 2010 13:55 #130 by Nmysys
I must not be very good at searching the archives because I only found 3 and not mine.

Time to create page: 0.173 seconds