Tammy Davis for Park County Coroner

31 Jul 2010 19:39 #91 by JMC
Gotta say that Tammy was very open and agreed that that she would be on 285 bound on a regular basis to answer questions and interact with us if she is elected. Very smart and wants to do the job right. She won me over. (tea party or not)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

31 Jul 2010 20:37 #92 by chocolove
Criminy at this point I am not sure I want to declare a party when it comes down to it! I don't vote demo but there are too many republican type parties to choose from now.

01 Aug 2010 08:36 #93 by truecolors
Talk to Tammy yesterday. Very smart. She knows her stuff. She has my vote.

01 Aug 2010 09:59 #94 by Hard To Say
what does this job(coroner) pay?

01 Aug 2010 10:03 #95 by Tammy Davis
The Coroner Position in this county is set at $33,500. It varies from county to county some pay as little as $9000 and as much as almost $90,000.

01 Aug 2010 10:08 #96 by Hard To Say
what is your proposal to "save Money"

01 Aug 2010 10:11 #97 by chocolove
Hard to Say if you go to the 1st page of this thread you will see all of her ideas and such and then you might have more questions. One of her key things to save money is to stop outsourcing everything.

01 Aug 2010 10:29 #98 by Hard To Say
Her 'Proposal to save money' on her own website says "under construction"-thought it was a reasonable question-Sheesh. be glad when these elections are over.everyone so damn snooty around here

01 Aug 2010 10:50 #99 by CC
I would have to respectfully disagree on the snooty here. I think folks are pretty friendly. I just personally think that there is a limited amount of time to ask questions and the candidates should be addressing new questions rather than rehashing old questions. How is that snooty?
She has answered the question in this thread.
I would rather hear new information.

ps. I love your avatar.

01 Aug 2010 11:02 #100 by Tammy Davis
Hard to Say,

I will have my proposal to save the county money up on my website today, sometime after 2pm. I have stated in this thread as well as in the debates and meet the candidates videos where we can save money in the Coroners budget. However I will add a link in this thread when I post it on my site. This way it will give you and may others a clear picture of what I'm talking about and where I'm coming from. Thank you for the questions and the interest.

Time to create page: 0.190 seconds