Tammy Davis for Park County Coroner

26 Jul 2010 09:20 #51 by AV8OR
LJ,

How is that Hopey, Dopey, Changey, Thingy working for you?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

26 Jul 2010 09:20 #52 by LadyJazzer
Hows that drilly, spilly thing working for you?

26 Jul 2010 09:23 #53 by LadyJazzer
Again, I don't have a dog in this hunt...I live in JeffCo...

I just find it fascinating that the wingnuts can turn a race for coroner into another political jihad and not just opposing someone, but going out of your way to destroy them. Personally, I guess I AM glad that I live in JeffCo, because most of what I see in ParkCo right now is despicable.

26 Jul 2010 09:28 #54 by AV8OR
I think the "drilly spilly" would work out nice if we could set one up in the middle of Boulder!

26 Jul 2010 14:48 #55 by Scooby72

AV8OR wrote: LJ,

How is that Hopey, Dopey, Changey, Thingy working for you?

I'm sorry, but what does Obama's slogan from the election two years have to do with a thread regarding Tammy Davis' candidacy?

Let's try to keep on topic here peeps, good information can get lost in random jabs that are totally irrelevant.

26 Jul 2010 16:04 #56 by Nmysys
LJ:

As you said you don't have a dog in the fight, so why instigate? Oh yeah, I remember you. Scooby72 apparently you have had to be there to understand AV8OR's remark.

Back to Tammy, who has been accused of being a Tea Partier, or at least having the mentality of us, how did you put it LJ? Never mind, you will jump in again anyway, the more I learn about her the more I am in favor of what she can bring to our county. You go girl, not you LJ.

26 Jul 2010 16:22 #57 by Scooby72
I guess so. :)

26 Jul 2010 16:30 #58 by CC

Again, I don't have a dog in this hunt...I live in JeffCo...

I just find it fascinating that the wingnuts can turn a race for coroner into another political jihad and not just opposing someone, but going out of your way to destroy them. Personally, I guess I AM glad that I live in JeffCo, because most of what I see in ParkCo right now is despicable.

Your right...you don't have a dog in this hunt so why butt in.

More name calling

Personally....I am glad you live in Jeffco to because I think your behavior is despicable, at times.

26 Jul 2010 16:43 #59 by AV8OR
I love kitty kat fights. Especially when it involves someone from the People's Republic of PineScam.

26 Jul 2010 21:53 #60 by Fairplay Mountain Mama
For any of you that think I am Sharon Morris, I can assure you that I am not and NO I don't even work for the Park County Government in any way, shape or form. I am just a concerned Park County citizen that knows that past about Tammy Davis' history and I it terrifies me to have someone of her character as a public servant. That is why I posted VERIFIABLE FACTS with the sources, so that you can check them out for yourself. I am not saying that David Kintz is perfect either and has his faults and downsides, but you have to decide which is the lesser of two evils and I can most certainly tell you without a doubt that David Kintz is the better candidate here. I don't want someone in office who has repeatedly and blatantly lied about numerous facts. I want to make it perfectly clear that I do not even know David Kintz and have never even met him. But I have met Tammy and have talked with people that have worked with her in the past and the more I hear the more I want David Kintz on the Republican ticket.

Time to create page: 0.173 seconds