Tammy Davis for Park County Coroner

19 Jul 2010 21:19 #31 by Tammy Davis
Hello Everyone,

I'm here everyday checking in to read and answer any questions for you the County of Park. Please feel free to submit questions whatever they may be. I look forward to chatting with all of you. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to be your next Coroner. I've have enjoyed Campaigning and meeting thousands of residents and forming new and wonderful friendships, that I wouldn't have had I not stepped up to run. I love this County!

Thank you
Tammy Davis

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

20 Jul 2010 05:56 #32 by Let the Wildlife run PC
OMG, now that would be a huge mistake for Tammy to get in there!!! She just lies too much according to the letters written about her in the Flume. I couldn't believe she even showed her face at the last debate after what her x-supervisor said about her in our paper. Didn't she realize that she would be "gone over with a fine toothed comb" and should not have told any fibs?

Well then that kinda goes with "why did Fred show up" also? After EVERYONE saw him on video violating that womans "civil and constitutional" rights, cussing, very professional Sheriff, NOT!! Seems he would have been ashamed to show his face.

There is a woman named Alisha (I believe, don't know her whole name, who does have the experience of a coroner) that received enough signatures, that everyone needs to look into. Because we all know that Kintz is definately going to be a "good ol' boy". He'll be molded into whatever the Sheriffs Office wants him to be, maybe falsifying reports on cause of death, to the SO's benefit. Kinda like Dep. Craig Gaffners death and how it was reported in the Flume to us. Again, Fred didn't want us to know the real truth. It might make his department look bad. Bad thing is, anybody that knew Craig, knows exactly how he died, so it just made the SO look bad by lieing to the Flume. I sure don't want another coroner like that!!!

As soon as I saw his campaign signs going up everywhere next to Freds, he may have had the experience, but just seeing those signs next to Freds, and him sitting next to Fred at the debates, got me to not vote for him!!!

20 Jul 2010 06:34 #33 by JMC

Tammy Davis wrote: Hello Everyone,

I'm here everyday checking in to read and answer any questions for you the County of Park. Please feel free to submit questions whatever they may be. I look forward to chatting with all of you. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to be your next Coroner. I've have enjoyed Campaigning and meeting thousands of residents and forming new and wonderful friendships, that I wouldn't have had I not stepped up to run. I love this County!

Thank you
Tammy Davis

I appreciate you being available for questions, I wish more candidates would show the same courage and openness.

20 Jul 2010 06:56 #34 by Photo-fish

As soon as I saw his campaign signs going up everywhere next to Freds, he may have had the experience, but just seeing those signs next to Freds, and him sitting next to Fred at the debates, got me to not vote for him!!!

Political Wisdom at it's finest..... :chillpill:

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

20 Jul 2010 08:45 #35 by CC

Photo-fish wrote:

Political Wisdom at it's finest..... :chillpill:

LOL

Perception is everything isn't it?
One thing that I noticed is the Fred's signs were out there with everyone else's and Mr. Graves signs seemed to be out all by themselves.

20 Jul 2010 08:53 #36 by CC
4everyoung. The great thing about having the debates taped is that you can review them over and over if you think you might have missed something.
You might try that.
I can't speak for anyone else but I am a little tired of the personal attacks that are posted here whenever someone disagrees with you.
There has to be a way to have a civil debate here.
Ms. Davis addressed the letter to the editor at the debate and then again here.

20 Jul 2010 15:09 #37 by Mtn Gramma
:yeahthat:

Tammy has explained the conflict, she's produced letters from the two coroners she worked with verifying her involvement (which Kintz had denied), what more do you want? She clarified and showed Kintz to lie. She can't walk on water, but she has my vote.

20 Jul 2010 16:24 - 22 Jul 2010 15:24 #38 by Let the Wildlife run PC
I thought the articles in the Flume were part of the debate.

20 Jul 2010 19:53 #39 by Scooby72

JMC wrote:

Tammy Davis wrote: Hello Everyone,

Thank you
Tammy Davis

I appreciate you being available for questions, I wish more candidates would show the same courage and openness.

Agreed!

21 Jul 2010 13:13 #40 by Nmysys
Tammy I want you to know the respect you have earned from me in the short while I have gotten to know you and what you stand for. Bravo. Keep up the good work.

I hope you, and MtnGramma, 4everyoung, scooby72 and Becky will entertain the thought of attending our meeting tomorrow of the 285 Corridor Tea Party Group, as I think all of you have qualities and abilities that can benefit the group.

Time to create page: 0.178 seconds