WALKER TAKES WISCONSIN BACK!

06 Jun 2012 07:53 #31 by akilina
Fox News called it for Walker at 8 pm last night and we were out celebrating since then.

The people of Wisconsin got out and made their wishes known. Here's to the same come November when the people let Obuma know what a mess he has made.

IN NOVEMBER 2014, WE HAVE A GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY TO CLEAN OUT THE ENTIRE HOUSE AND ONE-THIRD OF THE SENATE! DONT BLOW IT!

“When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex. Only whit man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that.” Indian Chief Two Eagles

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

06 Jun 2012 08:40 #32 by BearMtnHIB

With nearly all precincts reporting, Walker had 53 percent of the vote, compared with 46 percent for Barrett. The margin of victory was wider than many expected and slightly better than Walker's 5.8 percentage-point victory over Barrett in the 2010 race. Some 2.5 million voters cast their ballots.

Walker’s lieutenant governor, Rebecca Kleefisch, and at least three Republicans in state Senate races survived recalls.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/06/05/polls-close-in-wisconsin-voter-turnout-reported-heavy/#ixzz1x1QsKun7

Couple things to note here- first- how wrong was the media reporting on this issue? Real bad. They did a dis-service to all Americans by lying about the reality- and trying to make it look like this was a slam dunk for the left. Just goes to show- you can't trust what you see on TV these days, unless you watch that "fair and balanced" channel.

Second- how wrong were the polls on this issue? So many polls showed this election to be dead even- and even the most "in favor of Walker" polls showed Walker ahead by only 3 points. Just goes to show that you can't rely on the polls either. Almost all the polls back in 1980 showed Jimmy Carter ahead of Reagan by 10 points. I guess we know how much value to place in the poll numbers.

I just automatically add about 5 points to the polls of the conservative side of an election to compensate for the liberal bias of the poll takers- and tend to ignore much of the propaganda being spewed by the liberal mainstream media.

They lie.

06 Jun 2012 09:02 #33 by akilina
On the local channels last night it was barely a blip on their radar screens. Had to watch Fox News to get info.

IN NOVEMBER 2014, WE HAVE A GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY TO CLEAN OUT THE ENTIRE HOUSE AND ONE-THIRD OF THE SENATE! DONT BLOW IT!

“When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex. Only whit man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that.” Indian Chief Two Eagles

06 Jun 2012 09:11 #34 by FredHayek
More people voted for Walker this time than in 2010. The unions really messed up here.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

06 Jun 2012 10:27 #35 by bailey bud
According to Mother Jones, over a third (38%) of union workers voted FOR Walker.

One a third of your own vote against you, I'd say you've got issues to address.

I think the issue is a strong, legitimate questioning of entitlements.

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/201 ... -wisconsin

06 Jun 2012 10:36 #36 by Blazer Bob
Nah, they just could not get their message out to their own people because the r's spent so much $ and cheated. rofllol

bailey bud wrote: According to Mother Jones, over a third (38%) of union workers voted FOR Walker.

One a third of your own vote against you, I'd say you've got issues to address.

I think the issue is a strong, legitimate questioning of entitlements.

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/201 ... -wisconsin

06 Jun 2012 10:41 #37 by bailey bud
Also a lot of fussing about out-of-state funds.

Walker raised $10m from in-state sources ---- compared to Barrett's $4m --- from ALL sources.

I don't think the out-of-state funds accomplished much other than providing a fiscal boom to Wisconsin's political advertisement industries.

06 Jun 2012 10:58 #38 by Connie+H
THIS is why Walker won the ridiculous recall:
He increased jobs by 10, 131
He decreased unemployment to 6.7%
Personal income in Wisconsin rose by 4.8%
The 3.6 billion dollar deficit was reversed to a 154.5 million dollars in the black.

The unions forced this recall and yes, there was lots of money put into this by both Walker and the unions. From the figures I'm getting, it also cost the State of Wisconsin 2 million to hold this election. I also have figures that show that almost 40% of people in that state are now, no longer with the union. Does this send a big message for the November elections? - YOU BET IT DOES!

06 Jun 2012 11:14 #39 by Raees
Replied by Raees on topic WALKER TAKES WISCONSIN BACK!
So 46% (nearly half) of Wisconsin voters don't support the governor. That doesn't seem like much to crow about.

06 Jun 2012 11:50 #40 by FredHayek

Raees wrote: So 46% (nearly half) of Wisconsin voters don't support the governor. That doesn't seem like much to crow about.

:VeryScared: If Obama is able to get 54% of the popular vote, lefties nationwide will call it a mandate for the Obama agenda.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Time to create page: 0.177 seconds