WALKER TAKES WISCONSIN BACK!

05 Jun 2012 21:34 #1 by Connie+H
With 77 percent of the precincts reporting, Scott Walker takes back the state by 11 percentage points. The Lt. Governor and the three republican legislators also win. On Wisconsin!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

05 Jun 2012 21:41 #2 by Reverend Revelant
Thank you Wisconsin.

Waiting for Armageddon since 33 AD

05 Jun 2012 21:42 #3 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic WALKER TAKES WISCONSIN BACK!
Why do you care? You getting exited about screwing colorado teachers out of their pensions now? Like youre gonna get a big tax break or somethin? Nothing changes for you

Whata POS

05 Jun 2012 21:59 #4 by jf1acai
This brings a smile to my face - no, not VL's BS lol

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

05 Jun 2012 22:06 #5 by otisptoadwater
I hope this is a reflection of how voters feel about the current administration across the nation. When politicians mess with the populations opinions, most will dislike them. Impact the populations income and employment, most will likely vote against them.

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

05 Jun 2012 22:15 #6 by Soulshiner
This has nothing to do with the President.

When you plant ice you're going to harvest wind. - Robert Hunter

05 Jun 2012 22:17 #7 by Reverend Revelant

Soulshiner wrote: This has nothing to do with the President.

Keep telling yourself that. I know better.

Waiting for Armageddon since 33 AD

05 Jun 2012 22:20 #8 by otisptoadwater
But it is a reflection of how voters feel today in all 57 (sic; see the quote on how many states Barry campaigned in back in 2007/2008) states of the union of United States of America. I find it interesting that the majority of the population of the cheesehead state have shifted from blue to red.

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

05 Jun 2012 22:24 #9 by archer
Replied by archer on topic WALKER TAKES WISCONSIN BACK!
WALKER TAKES WISCONSIN BACK!

How does a walker "take back" a state he is already governor of? Did he lose it somewhere?

05 Jun 2012 22:25 #10 by BearMtnHIB

Liberals get SPANKED!!

And hard- yea it's gonna be a while before all those hippies can sit down again without feeling the pain in their back side!

I'm so happy for Wisconsin- and now we can start to spread these very successful policies to many other states.

And if you think this is a seperate deal from the election in November- you got your head in the sand. It's very un-likely that Wisconsin will go for Obama. The left only has themselves to blame- the conservative machine is all wound up in Wisconsin.

So much for all those drum circles and protests.
Gotta hit the sack now- gonna be a good day tomorrow!

Time to create page: 0.159 seconds