PARK COUNTY VISA BILLS, ANNUAL Report etc...

19 Jul 2010 13:19 #11 by Ronbo
The original statements had the actual card numbers displayed on them. The bank that issued the cards had to re-isssue all of the cards wiht new card numbers because of the potenial for fraud.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

19 Jul 2010 15:40 #12 by Scooby72
It is pretty easy to scan and black out information that could be compromised; card numbers, mailing address, etc. Working for a non profit we had to make everything accessible for the public; cc statements, financial statements, 990 (which included salaries for the 10 highest paid staff members).

19 Jul 2010 16:30 #13 by Local_Historian

Wayne Harrison wrote: I noticed in the January file that Daniel Muldoon charged the county $117 for "Internet Lightbulbs."

How much does 285Bound pay for Internet lightbulbs?

And $35.58 at Village Inn? How much can you eat at Village Inn to run up a $35 bill?

I prefer my internet to have candle light- can I take internet candles off on my taxes? rofllol

19 Jul 2010 17:53 #14 by CC
I will tell you...if you go through those carefully, you will find some real gems in there.

19 Jul 2010 18:26 #15 by Let the Wildlife run PC
The problem with the new ones posted is that January's bill that comes in February doesn't show the $600,000 in "misc expenses" anymore. :VeryScared: Does anyone have that original copy that we were first shown? Also does it still include that we moved someone for 8k, and bought them furniture for their house? I'll go look again, but since they've been re-typed and re-submitted, somethings wrong :angry:

19 Jul 2010 18:43 #16 by ColoradoXprss
I think I still have the original invoices...I'll check. Would have to rescan them though because I did a very detailed spreadsheet for both January and February 2010 before they ever posted March - June 2010.

19 Jul 2010 20:10 #17 by CC
I did to but now i can't find it

19 Jul 2010 21:07 #19 by Scooby72
Shocking. I would love to see where these expenses were actually booked. There are some huge dollar items there that at first glace anyone with just a tiny bit of accounting knowledge would presume they were asset purchases and booked as such. A lot of money spent on food and lodging.

However, to play devil's advocate; perhaps the 'miscellaneous' is a sweep account used to get the bill paid, then the actual statement is reconciled a bit later.

I am really stunned to see a county the size of PC having a 1.5 million credit limit.

19 Jul 2010 22:14 #20 by Mtn Gramma

4evryoung wrote: The problem with the new ones posted is that January's bill that comes in February doesn't show the $600,000 in "misc expenses" anymore.

The $600,000+ shown as "misc" was the full payment to Visa for ALL the county's charges for the month. There's been a lot of hysteria that the $600,000+ was charged by the sheriff's office but that blatantly untrue.

Time to create page: 0.159 seconds