PARK COUNTY VISA BILLS, ANNUAL Report etc...

22 Jul 2010 05:27 #51 by Let the Wildlife run PC

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

22 Jul 2010 06:21 #52 by CC
yep that's it.

22 Jul 2010 07:04 #53 by Let the Wildlife run PC
Coloxpress: When you open the file, right click on the web browser addy, and click "cut". Then come back to your "reply" area on here, then right click again, and click "paste". You can post any little thing your heart desires. :biggrin:

22 Jul 2010 17:29 #54 by ColoradoXprss
Thanks...I must be computer illiterate....LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!! Can you post the December 2009 one too?? Cause that's also the one I made comments on. Thanks! :woo hoo:

22 Jul 2010 20:53 #55 by Photo-fish
I am done with this topic.

It has gotten too personal for me in the last 24 hours. I found myself in an on the street version of The Ring in a local business. I was just shopping and next thing I'm part of an argument between 5 people I didn't know. I was stunned and embarrassed for all of us, store owner included. I don't want that to happen here because I like this new site. There is a huge pot of bitterness here, boiling hot, and people are bound to get hurt. I am not gonna be a part of that.

I hope that when this sh** storm of an election cycle is over that we all don't have bits and pieces of each other’s crap hanging off our noses.

For those of you that have been so intense on these topics, I hope that you are just as vigilant in watching over what the next Park County Administration does no matter who wins. Remember, 'No Passes'. I will be looking for you to report back on this board the progress (or decline). Heck you could even create your own forum.

Another thing I would suggest is venture outside the Ring or Courthouse for a while. There is some cool and funny sh** on this site happening daily.

I can shotgun post with the best of them dontcha know!

Peace,
:coolphotos: :fishing:

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

23 Jul 2010 05:53 #56 by Let the Wildlife run PC
Coloradoxpress: and everyone else.... have fun and go through this with a fine toothed comb, the more ya dig, the more PO'd you'll get. I KNOW I'd rather have new roads

http://sitepicture.com/highmtnpol/count ... 090001.pdf

23 Jul 2010 06:53 #57 by Residenttroll returns
All I want to know, who is getting the points? Who's using them? Where's that asset?

If not getting points, why use a UMB Visa card if no points are given? Get an AMEX Card. The county would have racked up a few million points and would never have to pay for another plane or hotel expense for a while.

23 Jul 2010 07:26 #58 by Nobody that matters
Why so many hotel stays in Denver? It's not that far back to Fairplay.

And the credit card doesn't explain why so many visits to Walmart, grocery stores, and Office Depot.

Lots of restaurants in Fairplay. Do the deputies get free lunches while on duty?

"Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

23 Jul 2010 07:41 #59 by Residenttroll returns
Hotel stays in Denver? Maybe it's for business development for the Prison? Cold calling all of the Front Range police agencies.

Is the the biggest industry in Park County outside of real estate and ag industries? The Jail Industry?

That's a mighty fine legacy of Park County.

The largest single employing entity, the Jail.
The largest revenue producing entity, the Jail.
The largest entity losing money, the Jail.
The largest monthly debt burden (outside of the UMB VISA card), the Jail.

Is it just me, or giving a business operation to any sheriff is a dangerous situation.

23 Jul 2010 07:46 #60 by Nobody that matters

residenttroll wrote: Hotel stays in Denver? Maybe it's for business development for the Prison? Cold calling all of the Front Range police agencies? The biggest industry in Park County? The Jail.

I guess I didn't realize that Denver is not commuting distance from Fairplay. Gas in one of those newer vehicles can't be that expensive to drive back home at night.

"Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

Time to create page: 0.161 seconds