PARK COUNTY VISA BILLS, ANNUAL Report etc...

23 Jul 2010 10:27 #61 by Mtn Gramma
Since they're using the county cars and buying gas on the credit card, why are they being reimbursed for mileage?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

23 Jul 2010 14:44 #62 by RHT08
I guess we should stop complaining about the vehicles. Should'nt be a problem for Animal control officers running thier kids to the sitters or parents house. And having a swat person living in Westminster commuting on my dime!!!! I wonder about all that extra personal mileage and what it costs per year? Anyone know about civilians in county cars?? How bout minors?

23 Jul 2010 14:52 #63 by Mtn Gramma
And don't forget, that while our dime is supplying the car and the gas, they're also getting paid mileage.

I don't know what the county regs are on non-employees in the cars, but if there's an accident who do you think will have to pony up to pay for for the injured?

23 Jul 2010 17:34 #64 by Let the Wildlife run PC
Park County Policies and Procedures: 605-Use of Sheriffs Office Vehicles,IV-F-G-J:
F. Members will not transport family, relatives, friends or other personnel who are not engaged in the official scope of business for the Sheriffs Office.

G. Members assigned a vehicle may use the vehicle as transportation to and from work to include any traveling during work hours of official Sheriffs Office business during off duty hours. Sheriffs Office vehicles will not be driven outside of Park County except in the performance of official business.

(1 Deputy lives in Westminster, 1 lives in Jefferson County, 1 lives in Freemont County, 2 live in Buena Vista)

J. The assignment of a Sheriffs Office vehicle to an employee does not entitle or suggest the permanent right of use of that or any other vehicle

23 Jul 2010 17:37 #65 by Mtn Gramma

residenttroll wrote: All I want to know, who is getting the points? Who's using them? Where's that asset?

If not getting points, why use a UMB Visa card if no points are given? Get an AMEX Card. The county would have racked up a few million points and would never have to pay for another plane or hotel expense for a while.

Good points. Perhaps a good question to ask Dowaliby at the next (and final) Meet the Candidates.

23 Jul 2010 18:30 #66 by 40coupe
The length of stay at the commercial Metro-area lodgings is a point to consider. Could it be that someone, in the course of their visit to the Metro area, might have consumed one or more 'adult beverages', and didn't want to drive all the way back to Park Co. just then? Not necessarily accusing anyone of anything, just asking.

23 Jul 2010 18:58 #67 by mama bear
Well, by golly, let's hope not. Because if they are irresponsible to drink too much adult beverage, then, the hotel stay most definatley needs to be on them and not we taxpayers!

25 Jul 2010 13:23 #68 by Tilt
Wiggle those fingers

11 Aug 2010 23:45 #69 by CC
Where is July's credit card statement from Park County?

12 Aug 2010 04:42 #70 by Let the Wildlife run PC
I was looking over (I beleive) it was Junes? I do want to go back and scan them better because of Freds missing expenditures for his campaign. (Where in the hell is that neon sign, I'd think it was atleast $1-2,000.

Anyway, "Human Resources" bought a "banner"? for $400.00??? Now what the heck does Human Resources need a "banner" for? I know where the human resources office is located, and I just can't think of what they would need a banner for? "GET YOUR HEALTH INSURANCE HERE"?????? We need to look deeply into OUR Visa statements from about April-current, don't look for the obvious, but between the lines. We need that Neon down across from Hutchinson, T-Shirts, lumber store for paint, candy that was passed out during Burro and Bailey Day, (which may be hard to find because I'm sure it was a Wal-Mart item). Was he passing out buttons and pamphlets this year at those local festivities, I didn't attend either. I know personally how much those T-Shirts run, 2 sides, just black and white around $20 bucks each, and I've seen a bunch at the local festivities.

Also, I still personally want to see ALL statements since 06', when Monte Gore pushed his way in, devistating numerous peoples lives. Afterall, he is the $33,000 dollar man from Summit.

Good mornin' everyone :-)

If I remember right, he has only reported around $400 bucks to the State for his campaign, not to mention 7 days late? Oh and that was for the mailing of "flyers", not for the flyers themselves?

Time to create page: 0.151 seconds