PARK COUNTY VISA BILLS, ANNUAL Report etc...

21 Jul 2010 09:47 #31 by Let the Wildlife run PC
I'm searching now for the article about the "Commissioners destroying documents" since Michael Graves got on the ballot.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

21 Jul 2010 10:46 #32 by mama bear
This is the only thing I could find in the Park Bulletin that used the words "destroying documents":

OBSCURE OR ABSENT PUBLIC MEETING INFORMATION - April 7, 2010
Update: More bad news. The commissioners decided to show their disdain for the taxpayers again and put last minute changes on their Wednesday agenda only to hang it on their own door. Talk about your "hidden agenda." One of the hidden agenda items was a visit from DOLA to ask for more handouts for the county commissioners. They even added an item to the work session about document destruction/disposal. That's certainly something they wouldn't want us in on. They have to get rid of documents without public notice suddenly? Please - call Dowaliby who is up for re-election and ask him why he should be elected while showing open disregard for his employers. 719-836-4211 (Apr 7 10)

21 Jul 2010 10:51 #33 by mama bear

4evryoung wrote: I'm searching now for the article about the "Commissioners destroying documents" since Michael Graves got on the ballot.

But I think I know what your are thinking of because I, too, remember someone mentioning documents being shredded. That it was going on at the time of their post. Seems like someone posted this info on either Park Bull or Pinecam (probably Park Bull). And I seem to remember it was happening in one of the county offices like, maybe, Deb Green's???

21 Jul 2010 12:55 #34 by Let the Wildlife run PC
Thats the one, Thank-you MamaBear!!! :thumbsup:

21 Jul 2010 12:57 #35 by Let the Wildlife run PC

mama bear wrote: OBSCURE OR ABSENT PUBLIC MEETING INFORMATION - April 7, 2010
Update: More bad news. The commissioners decided to show their disdain for the taxpayers again and put last minute changes on their Wednesday agenda only to hang it on their own door. Talk about your "hidden agenda." One of the hidden agenda items was a visit from DOLA to ask for more handouts for the county commissioners. They even added an item to the work session about document destruction/disposal. That's certainly something they wouldn't want us in on. They have to get rid of documents without public notice suddenly? Please - call Dowaliby who is up for re-election and ask him why he should be elected while showing open disregard for his employers. 719-836-4211 (Apr 7 10)

:VeryScared: :VeryScared: :VeryScared: :VeryScared:

21 Jul 2010 13:08 #36 by Residenttroll returns
Can you say "charge it" .... I could only imagine the outrage if you guys saw the Federal or State government's American Express and Visa card charges.

How about the $ 15K sign for the "Putting American Into Hock" orange sign at the new extension of the C470 bike extension....paid for by Chinese debt. Thank you President Obama was employing those ten workers...six of which are doing nothing.

21 Jul 2010 20:44 #37 by ColoradoXprss
Here are the original UMB Visa bills for December 2009 and January 2010, this is what should be posted on the Park County website, not someones resubmittal on an Excel Spreadsheet. Seriously, review these and tell me how they can justify a lot of the costs for things such as:
December 2009- South Park Saloon $120.27 (taxpayers paying for drinking parties now?)
December 2009- Courtyard by Marriot Denver $997.00 12/8 checkin (taxpayers paying for 5 nights stay while in the city for what? training/seminar/convention??)
December 2009- Marriott Denver Lone Tree $599.00 12/8 checkin
(taxpayers paying for 4 nights stay while in the city for what? training/seminar/convention??)
December 2009 - Staples and Office Depot )How many different office supply stores do we have to do business with?? Why aren't we using one vendor for all county purchases?? How many people in the county have authorization to purchase supplies...looks like everyone who has a credit card spends and gets what they want daily, every other day, once a week, etc.)
December 2009- King Soopers (Conifer?) $100.00 what is Mary Baydarian buying gift cards for family members? LOL
December 2009 - King Soopers (Conifer?) $463.48 groceries for Park County employee families??
December 2009- In and Out Lifestyles $337.76 Does the Park County offices have a fireplace in the building. This is a Home, Hearth, Patio furnishing store in Ohio...seriously???
December 2009- Millonzis Delicatessen Fairplay $100.00 (Gift Cards?? for County Employees)
December 2009 - IVG Stores $153.00 this is a Home Decor Furnishings Store purchased by Robin Phillips
December 2009- Subway Fairplay $18.56 charged by David E. Kintz Sr.?? We buying lunch for him and how many others??
December 2009- Just how many restaurants/hotels and meals do the taxpayers of Park County pay for?? A lot it seems...

How do I attach a pdf file?? HELPPP!!! :bash

21 Jul 2010 20:51 #38 by Residenttroll returns
ColoradoXpress.....why are you asking excellent questions? The In and Out Lifestyles expense is hilarious and the I would love to see the account charges at the Marriott's....I wonder what's on the ledger?

21 Jul 2010 20:51 #39 by ColoradoXprss
I also have the original January 2010 UMB Visa bill as well..but need someone to tell me how to upload a PDF file here please....

21 Jul 2010 21:01 #40 by 40coupe
ColoradoXprss, I'd like to think the Dec.'09 $463.48 expenditure at the Conifer King Soopers was for carefully selected foodstuffs which were then promptly donated to one of Park County's Food Banks. . . but, somehow, I doubt that was the case.

Time to create page: 0.155 seconds