PARK COUNTY VISA BILLS, ANNUAL Report etc...

16 Jul 2010 18:31 #1 by ColoradoXprss
These should all be reviewed very closely by every taxpayers in Park County. There are hundreds of thousands of dollars that should not be spent at the taxpayers expense. Read for yourself and decide if some of these expenditures should be expensed back to the Park County Taxpayers?

http://www.parkco.us/Archive.aspx?AMID=53

Comprehensive Park County Annual Report (2008)
http://www.parkco.us/archives/36/2008%2 ... ncials.pdf
Why has there not been a report published since 2008? Hmmmmm

If someone can get the County Budget document to load, which I cannot...would love to see that.

These are all things that everyone should be reviewing and scrutinizing to the letter. I for one am a numbers cruncher and I know and see waste when its in black and white...no mistaking that the vendors used, the people holding Visa Credit Cards within the County need to be questioned and scrutinized more. Read the explanations for what these transactions are for.

:Thanks: :thumbsup:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 Jul 2010 18:43 #2 by chocolove

16 Jul 2010 19:27 #3 by ColoradoXprss

chocolove wrote: Here is the County budget for 2010

http://www.parkco.us/archives/35/2010%20Budget.pdf

Thanks chocolove...got it. :-)

18 Jul 2010 19:09 #4 by Scooby72
Well, as an accountant and someone who has performed audits... Those clearly aren't the actual visa credit card statements. That immediately throws a huge red flag for me. If the county wants transparency, they need to make the actual statements available and not just what they have created in what appears to be an excel spreadsheet.

18 Jul 2010 19:26 #5 by CC

19 Jul 2010 06:19 #6 by Let the Wildlife run PC
Thanks for starting this thread Coloexpress(?) Everyone BE SURE to read February's. That is the last month posted BEFORE the campaign got started.

NOW, since February's they are listing everything, breaking them down. And for some reason now that this is published on the Park County gov. web-site, I don't see the $600k listed under misc. that was there.

You can bet-cha, their watching their P's&Q's now. Sadly, it's just a little too late!!! Seems our money started going down the tubes since Monte Gore became Undersheriff? Seems this problem didn't occure in the last administration.

But yes, absolutely everyone, go and look where your tax dollars are going. I particularly like the February's statement just due to the extravagant spending at Hotels, restaurants, burger kings, flowers, liquor stores and bars. Kinda like Dave Wissle at the one "Meet the Candidates" at Platte Canyon Fire a while back...he actually bragged about buying his wife some flowers, and said he would do it again, right in front of everyone!!! rofllol I sure don't want to buy his wifes flowers!! It all adds up folks, it all adds up... Can you imagine just from this one VISA statement's transactions, what the last 4 years that we haven't seen, has on them.

Between Freds cars, and the frivolous spending on OUR VISA bill, it's no wonder our roads are in the condition they are. :yikes:

19 Jul 2010 06:38 #7 by Wayne Harrison
I noticed in the January file that Daniel Muldoon charged the county $117 for "Internet Lightbulbs."

How much does 285Bound pay for Internet lightbulbs?

And $35.58 at Village Inn? How much can you eat at Village Inn to run up a $35 bill?

19 Jul 2010 06:44 #8 by Scooby72
Besides the eating out charges, I noticed that Fred washed one of the units at Octapus Car Wash. Really do we need to be using tax dollars to wash units IN Lakewood?

19 Jul 2010 06:50 #9 by Scooby72
Ok, I just looked at these a bit closer. I'm going to toss all this in a spreadsheet and see how much this is all adding up to.

Two more that stuck out - Kathy Boyce: One charge in Jan for Prather's Market - description is "mistake, will reimburse". I've carried credit cards for two employers. It isn't difficult to pull the right card out. Additionally, why is she running background checks through CBI when Park County has the same access...?

19 Jul 2010 07:39 #10 by Let the Wildlife run PC
oh GOOD LORD!!!!! I was just trying to locate the original VISA statement that Monica Jones brought to us.... and low and behold IT'S GONE!!! It is definately different than the ones their showing us now!!! Also, there are some very informative facts going on with our commissioners. And also if anyone has been involved in the "voting fraud" issue, you really need to go tell your story

http://parkbull.com/newsextra/081231ele ... s2008.html

Time to create page: 0.154 seconds