63% Favor Repeal of National Health Care Plan

24 May 2010 15:49 #11 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic 63% Favor Repeal of National Health Care Plan
Hey look at a calender, it's 2010, not 1975. China's our best friend and business partner, There is no more Russia, they broke it up, remember? And North Korea has less than 1% of the fire power we have- So who are you afraid of again?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

24 May 2010 16:20 #12 by conifermtman

Vice Lord wrote: Hey look at a calender, it's 2010, not 1975. China's our best friend and business partner, There is no more Russia, they broke it up, remember? And North Korea has less than 1% of the fire power we have- So who are you afraid of again?

Do you just make up the stuff you post? Where do you get your information from? The Onion?

24 May 2010 16:31 #13 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic 63% Favor Repeal of National Health Care Plan

conifermtman wrote:

Vice Lord wrote: Hey look at a calender, it's 2010, not 1975. China's our best friend and business partner, There is no more Russia, they broke it up, remember? And North Korea has less than 1% of the fire power we have- So who are you afraid of again?

Do you just make up the stuff you post? Where do you get your information from? The Onion?

All of our factories are in China and we buy most of the crap produced there at our Walmart stores, Russia is no longer a superpower, and North Korea's military is a joke compared to ours..There's nothing to fear my friend

25 May 2010 16:30 #14 by PrintSmith

Vice Lord wrote: Healthcare for profit is immoral.

You and I are going to have a lot to say to each other, I can tell.

Health care for profit immoral? So the folks selling Band-Aids, antibiotic ointment, sutures, artery stents, imaging devices, plaster for casts, autoclaves, stainless steel operating tools, HEPA filtration systems for hospitals and all the other items that are used to ensure your health should be not for profit operations? Or is it just the hospitals, the doctors, nurses, orderlies and health insurance companies that should be willing to serve the needs of their fellow citizens without accumulating any wealth in the process.........

25 May 2010 19:46 - 04 Jun 2013 17:36 #15 by LOL

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

25 May 2010 19:55 #16 by CC
LOL I am counting the nics....

25 May 2010 19:56 #17 by Wayne Harrison
Don't forget to stock up on ammo, too. I heard he's going to ban guns...

... and fishing.

25 May 2010 20:22 #18 by UNDER MODERATION

PrintSmith wrote:

Vice Lord wrote: Healthcare for profit is immoral.

You and I are going to have a lot to say to each other, I can tell.

the doctors, nurses, orderlies and health insurance companies that should be willing to serve the needs of their fellow citizens without accumulating any wealth in the process.........

Thats called income, not profit, and the rest of your post is too ridiculous to even respond to.

25 May 2010 20:24 - 04 Jun 2013 17:38 #19 by LOL

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

25 May 2010 20:25 #20 by UNDER MODERATION

MrKnowItAll wrote: Good to see u Printsmith, one of the most intelligent posters I have read.

Bwa ha ha ha ha

I just spit my $58 a 6pack dogfishead 120 Minute Imperial IPA all over my monitor.

Time to create page: 0.153 seconds