63% Favor Repeal of National Health Care Plan

25 May 2010 20:27 #21 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic 63% Favor Repeal of National Health Care Plan

MrKnowItAll wrote: Don't bother, he is a moron.

I know..I just had to explain that to him...Profit is what a business makes, income is what one gets in exchange for their labor.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

25 May 2010 20:30 #22 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic 63% Favor Repeal of National Health Care Plan

WayneHarrison wrote: Don't forget to stock up on ammo, too. I heard he's going to ban guns...

... and fishing.

Lol- good one Wayne..I heard Obama is going to bann Apple Pie and Baseball after this summer, so enjoy it while it lasts guys..

25 May 2010 20:34 - 04 Jun 2013 17:39 #23 by LOL

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

25 May 2010 20:37 #24 by UNDER MODERATION

MrKnowItAll wrote: IPA drinker, that figures. Brown ales and Guiness rules. Now we know what happened to your brain cells assuming you were born with any.

I am drinking a $1000 bottle of Nut Brown ale, imported. Enjoy your swill.

I'm an award winning Home Brewer...And I have pictures to prove it.

Guiness, ha

25 May 2010 22:17 #25 by The Viking

Vice Lord wrote:

PrintSmith wrote:

Vice Lord wrote: Healthcare for profit is immoral.

You and I are going to have a lot to say to each other, I can tell.

the doctors, nurses, orderlies and health insurance companies that should be willing to serve the needs of their fellow citizens without accumulating any wealth in the process.........

Thats called income, not profit, and the rest of your post is too ridiculous to even respond to.

You totally cut his quote in half. I would love to hear your answer on his question. If you feel Profit in Healthcare is immoral, then how would all the people working in that industry get paid? If there were no profit in the industry who would want to get into that industry and then who would go to school for 19 years to become a doctor when there is no profit in that industry? I am just trying to figure out where you are coming from and how you think the health care industry should be handled.

26 May 2010 08:38 #26 by UNDER MODERATION

The Viking wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

PrintSmith wrote:

the doctors, nurses, orderlies and health insurance companies that should be willing to serve the needs of their fellow citizens without accumulating any wealth in the process.........

Thats called income, not profit, and the rest of your post is too ridiculous to even respond to.

You totally cut his quote in half. I would love to hear your answer on his question. If you feel Profit in Healthcare is immoral, then how would all the people working in that industry get paid? If there were no profit in the industry who would want to get into that industry and then who would go to school for 19 years to become a doctor when there is no profit in that industry? I am just trying to figure out where you are coming from and how you think the health care industry should be handled.

Getting paid for you labor is not profit and is not imoral..Doctors and nurses all get paid in the UK, they all get paid in Canada...but if you want to become a doctor to get filthy, 5 houses and yacht rich, then your in the wrong profession brother...

26 May 2010 08:52 #27 by The Viking

Vice Lord wrote:

The Viking wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

PrintSmith wrote:

Getting paid for you labor is not profit and is not imoral..Doctors and nurses all get paid in the UK, they all get paid in Canada...but if you want to become a doctor to get filthy, 5 houses and yacht rich, then your in the wrong profession brother...

So which profession should you be allowed to gain wealth? And who gets to choose? Should Lawyers for suing people? Should althetes and actors for entertaining us? Who gets to decide. Capitalism decides. The law of supply and demand.

26 May 2010 10:23 #28 by Residenttroll returns

Vice Lord wrote: Hey friends...It's all about trade offs. Do really really need another nuclear submarine? To fight who? Aren't the ones we got now good enought to fight the guys sporting explosive foot and underwear?

Cost is not an issue here
http://www.nationalpriorities.org/trade ... +Trade+Off

You're going to need another nuclear submarine if Obama and Clinton keep stirring the pot with Kim.

26 May 2010 10:25 #29 by Residenttroll returns
37% are not in favor of repeal because....

1) They don't pay taxes anyway.
2) They will get free medical care under the Obamacare
3) They are educated by MSNBC, ABC, CBS, and NBC
4) They are illegal aliens.
5) There is one good thing in the bill that applies to them and they don't care about the ramifications of the rest of the bill.

Pick any four.

26 May 2010 11:06 - 26 May 2010 12:53 #30 by The Viking

residenttroll wrote: 37% are not in favor of repeal because....

1) They don't pay taxes anyway.
2) They will get free medical care under the Obamacare
3) They are educated by MSNBC, ABC, CBS, and NBC
4) They are illegal aliens.
5) There is one good thing in the bill that applies to them and they don't care about the ramifications of the rest of the bill.

Pick any four.

Good point, I would love to see the percentage if we take out those who don't pay any taxes. They don't have a pony in this race anyway. They don't have to worry about paying anything. I will bet it is closer to 90% if you just poll those who will have to pay for it and take out everyone who will get everything for free.

Time to create page: 0.164 seconds