63% Favor Repeal of National Health Care Plan

30 May 2010 07:50 - 10 Jun 2013 17:05 #61 by LOL
Sam Adams? ughhh. Boston swill

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

30 May 2010 19:19 #62 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic 63% Favor Repeal of National Health Care Plan

JoeTheSepticTankPumper wrote: Sam Adams? ughhh. Boston swill, wouldnt touch the stuff. Lets have a beer topic. We checked out the Brew pub in Buena vista this weekend, nice place. Right off the river downtown BV.

I don't think you want to get in a beer debate with an award winning home brewer do you? When I do occasionally purchase beer, I only purchase the very best, and don't be a beer snob, Sam Adams Imperial Series" beers are very good. But we try everything regardless

HomeBrew

Homebrew Pumpkin

Adding Hops

31 May 2010 07:38 - 10 Jun 2013 17:20 #63 by LOL

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

31 May 2010 18:45 #64 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic 63% Favor Repeal of National Health Care Plan

JoeTheSepticTankPumper wrote:

Vice Lord wrote: ... I only purchase the very best, and don't be a beer snob...

Sounds like a contradiction to me. (Contradiction means your sentence states one idea that is in disagreement with another idea)

Had a Sam Adams special Christmas Ale one time that was pretty good. I just don't care for their lagers, especially out of a bottle. I'm game to try new ones though anytime. Cheers!

The "imperial series" are like 4 for $12 so you know it's good.

31 May 2010 18:53 - 10 Jun 2013 17:06 #65 by LOL

31 May 2010 19:21 #66 by UNDER MODERATION

JoeTheSepticTankPumper wrote: I am just a poor over-worked tax paying Republican, cant afford no fancy $4 beers.

That Dogfishead 120 cost $10 a bottle, $60 a six pack. You can get it in the secret back room at Biggies- Tell them Manna Pro sent you. It's 22 to 25% alcohol. We cloned it and it took 80 pounds of grain for 5 gallons- to put that in perspective Miller Lite uses about 4 pounds per 5 gallons..

31 May 2010 19:27 - 10 Jun 2013 17:06 #67 by LOL

31 May 2010 19:39 #68 by UNDER MODERATION

JoeTheSepticTankPumper wrote: $10 a bottle, holy moly! I am a little concerned about these high alcohol beers though, only a matter of time before the "powers that rule us" crack down on it. (your buddies!) 10% and up is getting a little high for beer. I remember Colt 45 in the ol High school days, used to be the strong stuff.

My daughter and her husband just bought a house up here and they were cleaning it all day last weekend..She told me to bring her a beer so I brought her one of those..Ha ha..It's like a six pack in a bottle..

Fast foward past the nonsense
[youtube:1h1faogr]
[/youtube:1h1faogr]

Time to create page: 0.158 seconds