Supreme Court upholds key part of Arizona immigration law

25 Jun 2012 18:26 #31 by Reverend Revelant

archer wrote: I can always entice my kids to AZ for a visit...the Phoenix NASCAR race and Rockies spring training.....we are a popular vacation destination in March!

You mean you have kids? You haven't eaten them all yet?

Waiting for Armageddon since 33 AD

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

25 Jun 2012 18:28 #32 by JMC

The Blunt Ugly Truth wrote:

archer wrote: I can always entice my kids to AZ for a visit...the Phoenix NASCAR race and Rockies spring training.....we are a popular vacation destination in March!

And you have no kids cuz the federal government made her leave your sorry ass?
What a jerk you are.

25 Jun 2012 18:31 #33 by archer
I think I already mentioned malicious lies...add offensive remarks about a liberals family. Yes I have 2 beautiful children and 3 grandkids...all of whom I love dearly. They are the future that I fight so hard to protect.

25 Jun 2012 18:33 #34 by Reverend Revelant

jmc wrote:

What a jerk you are.

Hey Джим... do you think you can speak English?

25 Jun 2012 18:39 #35 by Reverend Revelant

archer wrote: The reasoning behind the courts decision actually made sense to me...how can you rule on racial profiling if the law hasn't been implemented. I don't think the court can, or would, rule on something that hasn't happened. It will be up to Arpaio to keep his officers operating within the constraints of the law. He hasn't had a lot of success following the law in the past....we'll see what happens going forward. You know the feds will be watching closely. Which is a good thing....and will drive Arpaio nuts. 1070, as written, doesn't allow for racial profiling. So, it isn't technically unconstitutional. How it is applied may be something else entirely.

Yea... Joe is quaking in his boots...

AZ Sheriff Joe Arpaio on FOX News today: "I'm not stopping anything. I'm going to continue to enforce those state laws regardless of what the federal government is trying to put pressure on me to satisfy all these activists, which by the way are in front of my building right now."

"Three and half years they've been in front of my building. So, I'm not going to bend to the federal government, especially when we still have state laws to enforce."

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/ ... thing.html

NOT [/b][/i] rofllol

25 Jun 2012 18:42 #36 by Kate

Wow. I pop back in after a three week absence and see this shit posted by a member that I assume, from the personal attack style, is The Liberal Twin guy. Makes me realize I should have just stayed away.

Going back to PineCam, where they're at least polite. Bye.

25 Jun 2012 18:42 #37 by JMC

jmc wrote:

What a jerk you are.

Hey Джим... do you think you can speak English?

I think everybody knows what a creep you are. No need to explain further. Bye.
Happy now?

25 Jun 2012 18:44 #38 by archer
Joe is like that all the time...lots of bluster and defiance. But the good citizens of Maricopa County...where I happen to reside half the year, are growing weary of funding the defense of his lawsuits and feeling like the brunt of a national joke. Arpaio has backed off a lot lately in his actions (but not in his words). His days may be numbered.

25 Jun 2012 18:53 #39 by Reverend Revelant

archer wrote: Joe is like that all the time...lots of bluster and defiance. But the good citizens of Maricopa County...where I happen to reside half the year, are growing weary of funding the defense of his lawsuits and feeling like the brunt of a national joke. Arpaio has backed off a lot lately in his actions (but not in his words). His days may be numbered.

I don't like Joe. Mainly because he doesn't come across as very intelligent. I don't mind a fighter, but I like one that is articulate and and can lay out his/her argument in something more than "good ole boy" tone.

25 Jun 2012 18:54 #40 by CinnamonGirl

WTH? Blunt Ugly Truth, I for one have had it. Stop with the frickin trolling. The people in this forum want to talk and this is starting to seem like you are doing this purposefully to harm this site. Don't get me wrong that is what trolls do but I don't see you doing this on PC. Cool it.

Time to create page: 0.185 seconds