Supreme Court upholds key part of Arizona immigration law

26 Jun 2012 09:31 #61 by Reverend Revelant

Democracy4Sale wrote: Yes, and I'll do it again when they act like knuckle-dragging Neanderthals... But that's why I keep Butt-Ugly Teabagger on IGNORE... Apparently he has no other function than to troll. (And he really should get some counseling for this stalking obsession...)

There we go... our point made. I rest my case.

Waiting for Armageddon since 33 AD

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

26 Jun 2012 10:10 #62 by archer
So blunt ugly, the apology was a sham? No surprise there. Can we expect to see more personal attacks on liberals because you dislike what LJ posts? You and rick seem to think that if one poster upsets you that gives you license to attack any poster who might be associated with them.

26 Jun 2012 10:11 #63 by PrintSmith
It's all she's got Twin - the bats in her belfry have deposited so much guano in there that it is affecting her sanity and crowding out what the rest of us use for reasoning.

26 Jun 2012 10:20 #64 by Reverend Revelant

archer wrote: So blunt ugly, the apology was a sham? No surprise there. Can we expect to see more personal attacks on liberals because you dislike what LJ posts? You and rick seem to think that if one poster upsets you that gives you license to attack any poster who might be associated with them.

You'll find that I will CONTINUALLY challenge liberalism and those who support left wing politics. You say "tomato, I say tomoto" and "You say attack, and "I say challenge" and I'm not going to call the whole thing off. And there is nothing personal here. This is a bunch of virtual characters, representing different political opinions, playing virtual roles... and if you take anything personally, then that's a personal problem (I made a funny).

Waiting for Armageddon since 33 AD

26 Jun 2012 11:45 #65 by archer
This is the courthouse, not the ring. Posters expect to be challenged on their opinions and their politics.....but not be attacked personally, most especially dragging their children into those personal attacks. Yes.....that does chase away some posters (and I know of several) who just don't want to open themselves up to the kind of hateful attacks you wage on those you have labeled as "liberals". I thought the premise here was that those kinds of posts would be in the ring and you could go there or not depending on what level of free-for-all you were willing to engage in. You changed that Blunt Ugly......you just sling it where ever you are. That sounds a lot like trolling to me.

(I find nothing about you or your incessant personal vendettas funny)

26 Jun 2012 13:53 #66 by Martin Ent Inc

26 Jun 2012 14:10 #67 by LadyJazzer
Oh, are we back to the childishness of the uncommented-on political cartoons... (That's when you know they've run out of intelligent arguments.)

OK, I'll play your silly game:

There... Feel better?

26 Jun 2012 14:12 #68 by Martin Ent Inc
You always sat alone at recess didn't ya.

26 Jun 2012 14:18 #69 by BearMtnHIB
I think she got the subject wrong- we were talking about illegals in arizona- not voter ID laws.
:Loco:

26 Jun 2012 14:22 #70 by LadyJazzer
What part of the word balloon that says "Well, at least Obama lets us vote without papers" did you not understand?

I realize that reading-comprehension problems can be soooo troubling....

Time to create page: 0.151 seconds