Supreme Court upholds key part of Arizona immigration law

25 Jun 2012 18:56 #41 by plaidvillain

archer wrote: Joe is like that all the time...lots of bluster and defiance. But the good citizens of Maricopa County...where I happen to reside half the year, are growing weary of funding the defense of his lawsuits and feeling like the brunt of a national joke. Arpaio has backed off a lot lately in his actions (but not in his words). His days may be numbered.

So he'll become either a FoxNews analyst or go into politics himself. He's always been far more a showman than a lawman. That is if he doesn't get himself thrown in jail first.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

25 Jun 2012 18:58 #42 by CinnamonGirl

Kate wrote:

The Blunt Ugly Truth wrote:

archer wrote: I can always entice my kids to AZ for a visit...the Phoenix NASCAR race and Rockies spring training.....we are a popular vacation destination in March!

You mean you have kids? You haven't eaten them all yet?

Wow. I pop back in after a three week absence and see this shit posted by a member that I assume, from the personal attack style, is The Liberal Twin guy. Makes me realize I should have just stayed away.

Going back to PineCam, where they're at least polite. Bye.

Kate no offense but don't focus on one member. He is trolling and he also knows this is not going to be tolerated for long. Put him on ignore. Pinecem is polite but you can't say what you want you have to say what they want you to. He wanted you to say you will go back to PC. Go where you like but to leave because of one person doesn't make sense to me.

25 Jun 2012 19:06 #43 by lionshead2010
I don't know about you, but I can hardly wait for the decision on Thursday. You ain't seen nothin' yet. :biggrin:

25 Jun 2012 19:08 #44 by Reverend Revelant

CinnamonGirl wrote:

Kate wrote:

archer wrote: I can always entice my kids to AZ for a visit...the Phoenix NASCAR race and Rockies spring training.....we are a popular vacation destination in March!

Wow. I pop back in after a three week absence and see this sh** posted by a member that I assume, from the personal attack style, is The Liberal Twin guy. Makes me realize I should have just stayed away.

Kate no offense but don't focus on one member. He is trolling and he also knows this is not going to be tolerated for long. Put him on ignore. Pinecem is polite but you can't say what you want you have to say what they want you to. He wanted you to say you will go back to PC. Go where you like but to leave because of one person doesn't make sense to me.

I'm sorry Kate.

As to you CinnamonGirl... don't give me that bull pucky. There are plenty of folk on here that can barely write a sentence without being snarky or offensive. I've been told by one of the "silent" moderators to mix it up... it creates traffic... that's what I was told to do. So... I'm just doing what was suggested to me.

Waiting for Armageddon since 33 AD

25 Jun 2012 19:13 #45 by CinnamonGirl

CinnamonGirl wrote:

Kate wrote:

Wow. I pop back in after a three week absence and see this sh** posted by a member that I assume, from the personal attack style, is The Liberal Twin guy. Makes me realize I should have just stayed away.

I'm sorry Kate.

As to you CinnamonGirl... don't give me that bull pucky. There are plenty of folk on here that can barely write a sentence without being snarky or offensive. I've been told by one of the "silent" moderators to mix it up... it creates traffic... that's what I was told to do. So... I'm just doing what was suggested to me.

You know this is not going to work so don't play the moderator card. You know exactly what I am talking about. You are deliberately trying to hurt this board. Who is this silent moderator? Funny.

25 Jun 2012 19:24 #46 by Rick

CinnamonGirl wrote:

CinnamonGirl wrote:

Kate wrote:

I'm sorry Kate.

You know this is not going to work so don't play the moderator card. You know exactly what I am talking about. You are deliberately trying to hurt this board. Who is this silent moderator? Funny.

Come on CG, LJ makes more offensive remarks in one day than everyone else combined. It's easy to verify, just pick any random post of hers. I think she gets a pass because she's an old woman... just a guess. This place would be a MUCH cleaner and friendlier without her nasty attitude on every post.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

25 Jun 2012 19:39 - 25 Jun 2012 19:41 #47 by LOL
:yeahthat: Rick. Twin plays a nasty Troll copycat, but so is LJ and she has always gotten a free ride. LOL :lol: I just laugh nowdays and move along. Ignore works good too,

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

25 Jun 2012 19:40 #48 by archer
Rick...you sure can feign amnesia when it comes to your own side. I'm well aware that you have some kind of obsession about. LJ...but there are many on your own side as bad or far worse than LJ and you just can't....or won't see it. This place would be a MUCH cleaner and happier place without the nasty attitude the lies, and personal attacks of several of your right wing cohorts. Then maybe LJ and I and other liberals wouldn't have to respond in kind.

jus sayin'

25 Jun 2012 19:46 #49 by CinnamonGirl
Hey this was my opinion and I give LJ lots of crap too. But Ugly truth knows what I am talking about, he is trolling. Have not seen the crap I give LJ? Come on. Ugly truth has not said much that is intelligible at all. And bringing up this silent moderator thing was a smoke screen and he knows it.

25 Jun 2012 19:55 #50 by CinnamonGirl
Just a couple of examples.

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=18529&p=202139&hilit=lj#p202139
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=11960&p=128430&hilit=lj#p128430
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=17598&p=193162&hilit=lj#p193162

Just a couple examples. Sorry LJ.

Time to create page: 0.161 seconds