Obama Celebrates Independence Day ... in Paris!

01 Jul 2012 20:59 #21 by Soulshiner

The Viking wrote:

Soulshiner wrote: Who lifted the rock?

Cute..... climbing back under it.

It's really for the best and your own protection...

When you plant ice you're going to harvest wind. - Robert Hunter

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

01 Jul 2012 21:01 #22 by LadyJazzer

Science Chic wrote:

Democracy4Sale wrote: It must be terrible to be so stupid, and to PROVE it over and over again...

:dislike: It's one thing to prove someone wrong, it's another to revel in their mistake.

Yeah, well "payback's a b*tch." I'm just returning the favor...
:like:

01 Jul 2012 21:02 #23 by Raees

Science Chic wrote:

Democracy4Sale wrote: It must be terrible to be so stupid, and to PROVE it over and over again...

:dislike: It's one thing to prove someone wrong, it's another to revel in their mistake.

I don't think they were reveling in it. Stating "It must be terrible" is sympathizing.

But remember that argument the next time someone mention's Obama's "57 States."

01 Jul 2012 21:26 #24 by archer

The Viking wrote:
Still the most clueless poster on here I see. Either that or you are just trying to be ignorant. Are you really that slow or just the typical liberal spin again.

Thanks for reaffirming that it is a lot better to argue with liberals on other sites who at least TRY to sound intelligent.

I guess this post is an example of civility? Really SC...was LJ's post worse?

01 Jul 2012 21:31 #25 by ScienceChic
No, I dislike both, but Viking had already been piled on by more than one person and it seemed excessive to me. No one said anything to LJ, and it needed to be said by someone because it was uncalled for in my opinion.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

01 Jul 2012 22:29 #26 by Reverend Revelant

Raees wrote: Which has WHAT to do with July 4th, the American Revolution and France?

No more than the f'king Mexico elections have to do with anything around here.

Waiting for Armageddon since 33 AD

01 Jul 2012 22:41 #27 by archer

Entitlement Whore wrote:

Raees wrote: Which has WHAT to do with July 4th, the American Revolution and France?

That's a pretty common American trait.....acting like what goes on in the rest of the world has little impact on the United States. We ignore other nations at our peril.

02 Jul 2012 07:56 #28 by Rick

archer wrote:

Entitlement Whore wrote:

That's a pretty common American trait.....acting like what goes on in the rest of the world has little impact on the United States. We ignore other nations at our peril.

We have also benefitted greatly by ignoring or not following the ways of other countries... that's what has always set us apart in the past.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

02 Jul 2012 08:23 - 02 Jul 2012 08:25 #29 by Whatevergreen

The Viking wrote: I am not back. Just needed to educate people.

:lol: :lol:

Sorry for piling on, but if you are gonna show up after a long hiatus, you may as well bring some truth to your education.

02 Jul 2012 08:24 #30 by Blazer Bob

The Viking wrote:

Soulshiner wrote: Who lifted the rock?

Cute..... climbing back under it.

Please don't. Your ability to bring out the civility, good manners and humanity of the left is second to none.

Time to create page: 0.160 seconds