Obama Celebrates Independence Day ... in Paris!

02 Jul 2012 08:57 #31 by ScienceChic
Yeah, the problem is, Viking does just as good a job for the right with his insults and demeaning comments.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

02 Jul 2012 09:59 #32 by Raees

Entitlement Whore wrote:

Raees wrote: Which has WHAT to do with July 4th, the American Revolution and France?

No more than the f'king Mexico elections have to do with anything around here.

Since you didn't get it, I'll spell it out for you:

We could benefit from having our elections on Sunday, when most of the nation is off work. The whole American "vote on Tuesday" idea is archaic and is based on how long it takes to get from urban areas and back for market day in a buggy.

We could also benefit from having more than two viable candidates running for president. Why do we have 50 Miss Americas and only TWO viable candidates for president?

02 Jul 2012 10:07 #33 by LOL
In other news from Paris, you now need a compulsory Alcohol detector in your car.

Good thing Obama didn't really plan a trip there. The secret service would have to install a lot of new equipment in their SUVs. LOL

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/breathalyzer-t ... 10224.html

"All vehicles travelling on French roads must carry a chemical or electronic breathalyzer test beginning Sunday, under new rules aimed at reducing alcohol-driven accidents."

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

02 Jul 2012 10:09 #34 by Grady

Raees wrote:

Entitlement Whore wrote:

Raees wrote: Which has WHAT to do with July 4th, the American Revolution and France?

We could benefit from having our elections on Sunday, when most of the nation is off work. The whole American "vote on Tuesday" idea is archaic and is based on how long it takes to get from urban areas and back for market day in a buggy.

We could also benefit from having more than two viable candidates running for president. Why do we have 50 Miss Americas and only TWO viable candidates for president?

I encourage everyone to support the Green Party

02 Jul 2012 12:14 #35 by Rick

Raees wrote:

Entitlement Whore wrote:

We could just get rid of the primaries all together and just have a free for all on election day and see who comes out on top. The problem is that we will still have two polar opposite parties in congress running the show and the president may or may not be able to change much. We need a couple more parties with the same amount of power as the two worthless ones we have now.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

02 Jul 2012 13:17 - 02 Jul 2012 18:22 #36 by Raees
I agree 100% about needing a couple more parties.....

02 Jul 2012 15:59 #37 by bailey bud
I'm sure he's in France to express his condolences on their loss in the 1812 war between Russia and France.

02 Jul 2012 18:23 #38 by Raees
But, he's NOT going to Paris. That's the point. The OP was flat out wrong and is not even man enough to own up to it.

02 Jul 2012 19:43 #39 by archer

Raees wrote: But, he's NOT going to Paris. That's the point. The OP was flat out wrong and is not even man enough to own up to it.

It never even occurred to me that he would own up to it. That was a drive by bash Obama post that also gave him the opportunity to insult a few liberals. All in all a good night for The Viking. Truth never was his strong point.

02 Jul 2012 20:41 #40 by navycpo7

archer wrote:

Raees wrote: But, he's NOT going to Paris. That's the point. The OP was flat out wrong and is not even man enough to own up to it.

It never even occurred to me that he would own up to it. That was a drive by bash Obama post that also gave him the opportunity to insult a few liberals. All in all a good night for The Viking. Truth never was his strong point.

You know Archer, that is a two way street. People on here (not all) seem to have a pretty high and mighty opinion about themselves. It is not just this post either. So ya get right down to it, it really is a two way street.

and Raees, it has alot to with France but not a damn thing about the rest.

Time to create page: 0.186 seconds