Obama Celebrates Independence Day ... in Paris!

02 Jul 2012 20:56 - 03 Jul 2012 00:40 #41 by archer
I disagree Navy...I have seen posters on both sides of the aisle acknowledge the fact when something they posted turns out to be false. They may have a 1001 excuses for it, but they don't just disappear.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

03 Jul 2012 00:27 #42 by LadyJazzer

navycpo7 wrote:

archer wrote:

Raees wrote: But, he's NOT going to Paris. That's the point. The OP was flat out wrong and is not even man enough to own up to it.

It never even occurred to me that he would own up to it. That was a drive by bash Obama post that also gave him the opportunity to insult a few liberals. All in all a good night for The Viking. Truth never was his strong point.

You know Archer, that is a two way street. People on here (not all) seem to have a pretty high and mighty opinion about themselves. It is not just this post either. So ya get right down to it, it really is a two way street.

and Raees, it has alot to with France but not a damn thing about the rest.

Which has NOTHING to do with Viking's incessant, and outright LIES,... But thanks for playing.

03 Jul 2012 06:30 #43 by navycpo7

archer wrote: I disagree Navy...I have seen posters on both sides of the aisle acknowledge the fact when something they posted turns out to be false. They may have a 1001 excuses for it, but they don't just disappear.

I agree, some do, but there are those on both sides who will not step up when they posted false or wrong info. Problem is, when someone posts info that is wrong or false, seems that instead of telling them they are misinformed or wrong, some on here have to get into the bashing mode right off.

03 Jul 2012 06:33 #44 by navycpo7

Democracy4Sale wrote:

navycpo7 wrote:

archer wrote:

Raees wrote: But, he's NOT going to Paris. That's the point. The OP was flat out wrong and is not even man enough to own up to it.

It never even occurred to me that he would own up to it. That was a drive by bash Obama post that also gave him the opportunity to insult a few liberals. All in all a good night for The Viking. Truth never was his strong point.

You know Archer, that is a two way street. People on here (not all) seem to have a pretty high and mighty opinion about themselves. It is not just this post either. So ya get right down to it, it really is a two way street.

and Raees, it has alot to with France but not a damn thing about the rest.

Which has NOTHING to do with Viking's incessant, and outright LIES,... But thanks for playing.

Lets see if I can explain this for the simple minded, I am not playing, and it has alot to do with Viking's post. He, just like some of those on the left, posts stuff that were wrong, but then we are not as perfect as you. Hell your so damn perfect you should run for president. You can fix the world.

03 Jul 2012 10:16 - 03 Jul 2012 10:19 #45 by Arlen
LJ never posts anything but hate. How can she be wrong whenever she brings nothing to the table and offers nothing but invective, hate, inhuman caricature, vituperation, diatribe, and odium for all mankind.

03 Jul 2012 10:18 #46 by LadyJazzer

Arlen wrote: LJ never posts anything but hate. How can she be wrong whenever she brings nothing to the table and offers nothing but invective, hate, inhuman caricature, and odium for all mankind.

Coming from you that is beyond funny.... rofllol

03 Jul 2012 10:22 #47 by Arlen
Source please?

03 Jul 2012 11:00 #48 by Reverend Revelant

Democracy4Sale wrote:

Arlen wrote: LJ never posts anything but hate. How can she be wrong whenever she brings nothing to the table and offers nothing but invective, hate, inhuman caricature, and odium for all mankind.

Coming from Arlen... that's really funny... and spot on truth.

Waiting for Armageddon since 33 AD

03 Jul 2012 11:22 #49 by Arlen

Entitlement Whore wrote:

Democracy4Sale wrote:

Coming from Arlen... that's really funny... and spot on truth.

All that I ask is a source for her statement. You should do a search on Democracy4Sale and select ascending for the results and just read LJ's posts, one after the other. This is a very hate-filled woman. She attacks the poster not the idea.

I wanted to have a quote of hers in my signature, but the language is so vile that every post of mine would be sent to the Ring because of it. But I am still searching for that one gem that I might be able to use in my signature.

03 Jul 2012 11:27 #50 by LadyJazzer
As much as I know you'd like to deflect this off into another "Bad LJ" moment, feel free to start your own thread...

If you want to find samples of your work, try this:

<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href=" www.285bound.com/Forums/search.php?keywo...00&t=0&submit=Search " onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">search.php?keywords=&terms=all&author=arlen&sc=1&sf=all&sk=t&sd=d&sr=posts&st=0&ch=300&t=0&submit=Search<!-- l -->

In the meantime, this thread was about the phony (years old) stories of Obama spending the 4th of July in Paris--NOT ... And the little drive-by experience from Viking spreading his usual joy, Obama-hate, liberal-hate, and lies about things...which seems to be the only thing he knows how to do. Hopefully, we can take him at his word that he DID "go back under his rock."

Time to create page: 0.183 seconds