Obama Celebrates Independence Day ... in Paris!

03 Jul 2012 21:40 #71 by Martin Ent Inc

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

03 Jul 2012 22:00 #72 by Raees

Martin Ent Inc wrote:

Raees wrote: Anyone else Google the new nick, OwaTaguSiam?

It can be pronounced as "Oh what a goose I am."

Already posted that.

Also means I am an idiot.

Did you post the woman in the picture is Vidya Balan?

03 Jul 2012 22:14 #73 by Arlen

Raees wrote:

Arlen wrote: LJ never posts anything but hate. How can she be wrong whenever she brings nothing to the table and offers nothing but invective, hate, inhuman caricature, vituperation, diatribe, and odium for all mankind.

Did you get a dictionary as a gift recently? You're using some words that I've never heard in a conversation.

It could be that I'm woefully uninformed, or it could be that you are a pompous ass.

I have posted nothing outside of the English language. If a person expresses himself succinctly he is less inclined to be misunderstood. If I had digressed to Greek, Latin, or French, then your assumption of me as a pompous ass would be more accurate. But the way I see it (pompous ass or not), I am not responsible for your lack of vocabulary.

If an American disagrees with you, he a "stupid American", as you put it. If you do not understand what another person says, he is a pompous ass. It seems to ba a very narrow savanna of agreement in which you stand for those who are acceptable to you.

03 Jul 2012 22:29 #74 by archer

pineinthegrass wrote:

archer wrote:

Martin Ent Inc wrote:

Raees wrote: Anyone else Google the new nick, OwaTaguSiam?

It can be pronounced as "Oh what a goose I am."

Already posted that.

Also means I am an idiot.

awwww pine, you're only an idiot sometimes :thumbsup:

Wasn't me... or is there another pine?

oops....did I mention I'm on a cell phone, can't always see the author, but when I scroll over it sometimes screws up, you had posted next ........sorry about that

Time to create page: 0.139 seconds