Romney's VP pick leaked before Saturday announcement

10 Aug 2012 21:59 #1 by Raees
http://d3j5vwomefv46c.cloudfront.net/photos/large/560647552.png?key=629720&Expires=1344658464&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIYVGSUJFNRFZBBTA&Signature=m3GvUtEKO30bV1lYaTTYXmCGY86UZaI27LJdptklDsfLCBrgQaZ3wlscgYbMpjPZnUDp2TubbygD2mV2Q25HeSbIV2FK-ye9Ixmlu51Z0dDhny~G9O9kGhTCAzPR7eHR0WYxi4muhOZTObUTeis3UjRjaEe4sr9zbR2x-bj9eNo_

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 Aug 2012 22:10 #2 by Raees
If Romney thought no one would leak that the pick is Ryan, he's as silly as the folks who are staring at the Mitt's VP iPhone app right now.

10 Aug 2012 22:13 #3 by Raees
Campaign sources indicate Paul Ryan is Romney's VP pick, NBC News reports (suck it Fox News)

Leak already being tweeted worldwide:

"Nomination du #VP de #Romney : Selon NBC News: 3 Sources désignent Paul Ryan comme le candidat...la réponse samedi"

10 Aug 2012 22:17 #4 by LadyJazzer
This is BEAUTIFUL!!! :woo hoo: :thumbsup:

Once again Romney proves he's a hostage...not a leader.

Running against Ryan and his budget is more than I could have hoped for. We'll hang it around both their necks....

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10 Aug 2012 22:19 #5 by Raees
@KeithOlbermann: Breaking: Romney's VP pick is Tim Tebow.

Funny how quiet all the cons on here have gotten. Perhaps they're all staring at their Romney VP iPhone apps, waiting for the official word.

10 Aug 2012 22:28 - 10 Aug 2012 22:28 #6 by archer
If Ryan is the pick, then the Romney campaign was right today.....the polls can change next week, I don't see Ryan appealing to any but the far right wing of the Republican party...certainly not to independents, and any liberals thinking of not voting for Obama will be re-energized to keep Ryan away from any opportunity to be president. Ryan could do for Romney what Sarah did for McCain.

10 Aug 2012 22:28 #7 by LadyJazzer

Raees wrote: @KeithOlbermann: Breaking: Romney's VP pick is Tim Tebow.

Funny how quiet all the cons on here have gotten. Perhaps they're all staring at their Romney VP iPhone apps, waiting for the official word.

They're waiting for Limbaugh, RedState & FauxNews to tell them how to react.

10 Aug 2012 22:30 - 10 Aug 2012 22:32 #8 by Raees
@RexHuppke: BREAKING: Mitt Romney picks Paul Ryan as VP, saying he meets the requirements of being "white and not very fun at parties."

@jasonschreier: I don't get the big deal over romney announcing a VP don't mormons get like five?

Man, I love the collective wit of Twitter.

10 Aug 2012 22:31 #9 by archer

Raees wrote: @RexHuppke: BREAKING: Mitt Romney picks Paul Ryan as VP, saying he meets the requirements of being "white and not very fun at parties."

Ok, wiping ice tea off the screen

rofllol

10 Aug 2012 22:39 #10 by Raees
@MikeOBrien1492: #Romney announcing VP pick on a battleship? Seriously Mitt? Is the family yacht in the shop?

Time to create page: 0.139 seconds