Romney's VP pick leaked before Saturday announcement

11 Aug 2012 08:29 #21 by Rick

Democracy4Sale wrote: "Hope and change"? :lol:

Yes, how did that all work out for the country? :Crying: :Koolaid:

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 Aug 2012 08:30 #22 by archer
Ahh...but we sure were right in 2008 when McCain picked Palin. His feels a lot like that....keep in mind a national election is very different from house district or even state senate races.

11 Aug 2012 08:42 #23 by Rick

archer wrote: Ahh...but we sure were right in 2008 when McCain picked Palin. His feels a lot like that....keep in mind a national election is very different from house district or even state senate races.

But we can now look back at Obama's record and he's not this magical uniter anymore. We can now see what "Hope and Change" meant and can use the economic reality to measure Obama's performance as a leader. I wanted McCain to win but I also had a good feeling about the first black man being elected because I thought he could bring the country together... if nothing else. I was wrong, it got much worse.

This election is nothing like the last... the debates will be much different as well.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

11 Aug 2012 08:43 #24 by LadyJazzer
Ryan will do for Romney what Palin did for McCain.... :biggrin: :thumbsup: :woo hoo:

11 Aug 2012 08:51 #25 by Rick

Democracy4Sale wrote: Ryan will do for Romney what Palin did for McCain.... :biggrin: :thumbsup: :woo hoo:

Nobody knew Palin and Ryan is one of the smartest guys in the room. Good luck getting hacks like Katie Couric to trip him up.

George Orwell

11 Aug 2012 09:02 #26 by Nobody that matters

Democracy4Sale wrote: Ryan will do for Romney what Palin did for McCain.... :biggrin: :thumbsup: :woo hoo:

Keep preachin it LJ, At least you've still got your choir listening, but the congregation has lost interest and left the building.

"Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

11 Aug 2012 09:47 #27 by LadyJazzer
I WILL keep preachin'... And this is going to kill any chance Romney had, except with the extremists on the far-right who would vote for him anyway. Forget the left and the center...

Say g'nite... :biggrin: :thumbsup: :woo hoo:

11 Aug 2012 09:48 #28 by Martin Ent Inc
rofllol rofllol rofllol rofllol

11 Aug 2012 09:49 #29 by LadyJazzer
Yeah! Isn't it great!! I'm LOVING this!!!!

rofllol rofllol rofllol rofllol

11 Aug 2012 10:09 #30 by Photo-fish
I though he might pick somebody with a little foreign affairs experience. I was wrong. There goes the neighborhood.

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

Time to create page: 0.155 seconds